Is it OK for a girl to date a younger guy?

this guy keep asking my friend out the only thing wrong is his age he is 20 she is 25 and she don't know what to do +we can tell he really like her just the age we don't know HELP !

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there's really any problem with that; Age is just a number. Many barriers like this are created in the mind, they don't actually exist. If she likes him and he likes her, what's to stop them?

To be fair, I may be biased; I'm 19 and dating a girl who's 26/27ish, but I really like her and it works. Love and attraction know no bounds.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yes.

but actually I've read somewhere that if guys and girls are farther apart in age, it might be harder for them to relate to each other as the relationship moves forward.

as in marriage and stuff... like if the girl is much younger than the guy, or the other way around, it might not work out in the end because it will be harder to see eye to eye

• If younger girls can date older guys, I don't see any reason it can't work the other way around.