Does age really matter in a relationship?

am 23 and am dating a 32 year old guy , don't get me wrong I love him a lot , do you think hs too old

why is it that when me and my man go out both men and women give us the weird look ?

Most Helpful Guy

• cuz they are idiots... I say to hell with what they say... he makes you happy... that's all that matters...

• Hes the best thing that has ever happen to me , he makes me happy

• Ok then... don't be trippin over what others say and do.. it's your life. Why let others run it?

What Guys Said 7

• Depends. Every situation is different. Factors include: what you both want out of the relationship, where you both are in life, levels of maturity, similar interests/goals, etc. If those things are an issue, then you have a problem. If your only problem is that you think others MAY be perceiving you negatively, then you don't really have a problem. If they do, then f***'em.

• Nothing wrong with it.

Are you sure you're getting weird looks? Or are you just being paranoid?

I've dated girls 11 years younger than me, and 5 years older than me.

Current girlfriend is 7 years younger than me.

No weird looks.

Maybe jealousy!?!?

• It's just the way it is, men like younger women because they are more fertile, even if getting them pregnant is the last thing on their mind, but I think it's disgusting when it's a 10 year difference or more

• Have you considered that some of the people that are looking at you both are interested in seeing somethin they have been thinking about themselves is actually applied by others? or may be they are jealous? Not all looks are judging looks.

• No.

• in my opinion yes he is too old for you, but you are old enough to make those kind of decisions

• not at all... my fiancee is 24... I'm 33...

• Absolutely not; If you love him, age is as meaningless as hair color. I'm 19 and dating a 26/27something girl, and it's going pretty good. If you both like each other, most barriers are mental only.

• Update:

It's just other people's perception/judgement. You can ignore them; Do other people get to decide what happens in YOUR relationship? Will you stop loving each other because some woman thinks he's too old for you?

What Girls Said 1

• well no.. unless its a minor and an adult or like that