What shouldn't we talk about?

So I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow with a guy I used to have a crush on in high school (a year ago). What are some conversation topics to bring up and ones NOT to bring up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Past relationships, religion, politics, any pyscho habits or things you've done, probably marriage, are some things you probably avoid on a first date.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the only topic that is a DEFINITE no is to ask about past relationships. Other than that, everything is fair game, just talk about what you normally talk about and what you're comfortable with. People say don't talk politics, but that's a judgment call I think.if either of you works in politics it would be kinda dumb to avoid that I say.

Things to talk about would be showing interest in what they do for a living, what they hope to accomplish in the future, and what they have fun doing.

What Girls Said 2

• anything that you feel strong enough about that will make you wanna debate

• Just be yourself don't talk about relationships