Kissing..?

I'm 15. I had a couple boyfriends but nothing to serious and I am pretty shy so I never went too far into the kissing catergory. I don't know how to kiss or whether I am a good kisser or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be sure if you're a good kisser or not, but when you do kiss, it just comes naturally, there isn't really a wrong thing to do. It depends if you want to french kiss or just kiss. See what he does first, if he puts his tongue in, do it back, but don't choke him! and enjoy it, don't stress if you're doing it right, just do it.

What Guys Said 2

• well, kissing the way I see it, there's really no good or bad, it's simply rated on how you enjoy it that makes it good or bad. I think.

• You should find a guy who's nice enough to help you practice kissing, I've helped a lot of my friends (girls) to become better kissers.

Just don't stress about it, be gentle. Don't eat him, just softly place your lips on his and rub your tongue on his, easy.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 15 too. And also had a couple of boyfriends. I'm quite shy I can say... But I have never kissed before. I almost kissed. But I didn't..

• Try kissing your pillow that's how I learned. and I know I'm a great kisser

• No one on here can really tell you if you're a good kisser or not, my main annoyance with some guys is that it is too wet and slobbery. I love kissing though and the only way to really know is to ask someone who you've kissed.