Have I become a booty call?

I've been dating this gr8 guy for 2months now. And at first he would text Me everyday and we would talk all night we have been out on many dates to The beach, movies, concerts and it went really well each time. We only just had sex for The first time 3weeks ago and he texts every 2days or so and stopped talking on The phone. I haven't minded but The last 4 dates have been all about sex a little bit of small talk and then The sex, we would fall asleep together and then in The morning he would leave around 11am. Have I turned it into a booty call?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a fan of sex before a relationship. So many times girls enter into sex unsure of what they want or perhaps afraid of putting it out there that they do want a relationship. Then they play a very short waiting game looking for the guy to suddenly upgrade them to relationship status. I say very short, because it is typically weeks after the first sexual encounter that girls start wondering why he isn't ramping up to a relationship.

For guys sex does not equal relationship. It is completely separate from it. So, if you do not like how things are going with this guy now, you need to speak up. You should be looking to him to ask you out on dates and to hang out as well as enjoying sex. If he is not open to your feelings and what you are looking for, he isn't going to want a relationship either. Talking will help you to find out what he is about when it comes to you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• To answer your prior question: have you ruined it? I don't see how you did anything wrong. I think a chance for a relationship depends on him. Just ask him what he wants. Sometimes its just easier to ask then guessing what his behavior means.

• Thanks. :-) I'm a chicken needed The peptalk lol.

• Yes! The lack of communication is definitely a warning sign. If he were interested in a relationship, then he would take interest in how your day was or what you are up to. So now you have to decide if this is what you want or not.

Good luck

• Well he does ask Hows Work.. What am I up to. Where was I saturday. And gets a tiny bit of jealousy when I talk about another guy friend. I havnt asked for a Relationship but I'm starting

to want that. I don't atempt to communicate a lot sometimes I'am busy and can't reply. Have I ruined it or Is there chance for a relationship?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!