I don't want him to pick me up!

I'm attracted to this guy, but I don't know what's happening to me because I want to see him but at the same time I don't want him to pick me up to hang out or come visit me to my home... can someone tell me what's wrong here? ooohhhh and another detail, I'm 18 and he's 25... xD

What Guys Said 2

• You're resisting him for some reason. Maybe shyness, not ready to date, not sure if you like him, difficulty trusting guys? Only you can really discover why. Have you had a problem like this with other guys in the past?

But I have to tell you this: If your intuition or your "gut" feeling is telling you to stay away from this guy, LISTEN to it. You have intuition for a reason. If something makes you uncomfortable about this guy, even if you can't put your finger on it, just be very cautious about dating him. Remember, if you don't want to go out with him, you have every right to say no. Best of luck.

• Well this never happen to me with a guy, also he doesn't make me uncomfortable and I think its the shyness...

• You don't want him to come to your house because you live with your parents and are worried what they would think about the age gap?

• Those two might be truth!!!

• Alrighty, I think I may not answer any more questions of yours.

• Ok its your desicion!!!but anyways I think just because I didn't chose you as my best answer, you don't have to be this way...

What Girls Said 0