What shall I do? what is right?

a broke up with my insane girlfriend and now she texts and calls me and start abusing me and cursing me..=/ what shall I do?

thanks ya all for the wonderful advices... kripter! I already sleep with a dagger under my pillow=p

nah the police can't do anything ..=/ and I do tell her all that but she's too much of a bitch to continue... thanks anyways guys

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how long she keeps it up... make sure you keep all the text messages and if it is on your answering machine.. keep a copy... if she keeps it for several weeks I suggest going to your local police station. playing them the abuse and getting some advice.. even if the police can't do anything about it just yet there is a record that you made a complaint.. if the harassment continues I'm sure the police will be able to help you take out a restraining order.. good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Block her. o.o I'm pretty sure you can do that now. If things escalate, buy a gun and sleep with it under your pillow.

• save all evidence and ignore her. if she starts making threats go to the law

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her to stop texting and calling and that you don't want to have contacts with her. Tell her directly...

• Ask her not to contact you anymore and if she does don't respond back. She's looking for a response from you. If you do that then she feels in control.