Did that relationship mean anything?

We've been together for 4 years. But at a moment in time we had broke up for about 5 months and he started talking too another girl, he had never met in person but he started talking too her because they had mutual friends. So as they began talking eventually they became officially a couple. I was heart-broken. But, during that time they were together they still never got the chance too meet, like she would want to but he wouldn't. & one time they tried and they ended up not being able to see each other. But, then he comes back and tells me no one could take my place, so we got back. Did she ever mean anything to him? Because he still talks too her, but I caught him and told him too stop. Was it just a fling because we've been together so long? Or was it more than that? :( please give me YOUR OPINION :}

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know they've never met?

My guess is, if they've never seen each other, she's not too important to him. At all.

What Guys Said 1

• idk y he chickened out but it sounds like you won since he is to afraid to meet her

What Girls Said 1

• It kind of sounds like he blew her off. If he cared about her that much , he would have made more effort into meeting in real life. It is kind of easy to get in a relationship on the internet, because everyone is more open.. If I was in your situation I wouldn't jump into falling head over heels for him until he really proves he loves you more than before you broke up, (which is what that implies, 'no one could replace you' saying that as if she was a mistake or something) but he probably wasn't into her that much at all.