What does a kiss on the cheek mean?

Well I have known my male friend for awhile. We don't always see each other but when we do we have kind of awkward flirting going on. I had not seen for awhile one time and we live in the same dorm and he comes up to me and was like why don't you come see me. you never come check up on me and I was like sorry I come up and check up on you more but since then the flirting has become a lot more weird. I saw him the other day when I was coming out my room and I got on the elevator with him... he smiles and just started staring at me with this awkward look in his eyes. Then he randomly kisses me on the cheek and just smiles really big and continues stare at me the same way. it was just really weird because he never did that to me before... What does this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's innocent. I tend to kiss all my friends on the cheek. Esp, when I'm wasted.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say that he likes you and tried something kind of innocent so that he could kiss you with a decent excuse if you reacted badly to it.

What Girls Said 1

• wow! this is obviously a sign so its time for you to get off that friend zone if you do like him and if you don't its time for a serious talk! haha :$