Guys, do you like it if a girl initiates the first kiss?

Just that-- do you like it if a girl initiates the first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a little awkward if they go in for the kiss 100%; I would much rather they just make themselves less resistant (Notice I didn't say "not resistant") to my advance of giving them a kiss. It allows me to be a man and it allows them to temporarily boost their confidence in fighting for your affection (and receiving what they fought for in the end)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah sure. That's actually how I got my first ever kiss, it was nice.

• Same, it was amazing, sweet, awesome :) I loved the fact that she initiated it, its was in a cinema :)

• In my case, in my room, on the floor. I hadn't thought of her as anything more than a friend for over a decade at that time but the kissing definitely fixed that in under 20 seconds lol

• I don't know what earned me the 1 disagree... 'cries'

• Hell yes

• No. I don't like women that have balls.

• Seriously?

• See this is why I said I wasn't going to argue it with you. End of conversation. Go ahead and have the last word.

• If you think that me saying that I am not sexually attracted to women who have the same masculine qualities that I do is somehow sexist, then you've given everyone who reads this a decent idea of the kind of person you are.

I have not expressed the belief that gender accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular sex is superior to the other. If you can show me anything that I've written that proves otherwise, go ahead. If not, then do us all a favour and go away

• sure.

• So it's not a turn on or turn off for you?

• A turn on...that means I know she wants me...

What Girls Said 0