He's So hard to read..i need some advice ... before I go crazy! lol

Ok, Well my friend had a party about 2months ago and this guy was there who I have met before but never really hung out with. well after we hung out at the party he got my number and started texting me a lot and finally we set a date and I went to his house and we watched a movie, made out it was great. then for weeks we were texting each other he would actually text me a lot , and me not as much, We were hanging out a lot I would go over there stay there some nights, things were good for about a month . Then Things started to get weird out of NO WHERE, I barley get texts anymore. I always have to be the one to say hey do you want to hangout, he never asks me, I just can't read him, and it really sucks because I have a lot of feelings for him,so now I'm the one texting him and he's not answering me, and before it was the opposite, I think I am reading into it to much, but I know he was in 2 serious relationships before we met so I'm thinking he is putting a guard up and got scared that we were getting to close, but I can't deal with the pain anymore, I want to tell him that I don't understand him and I want to see how he feels but I don't want to seem crazy in love with him ( even though I am ) haha, I just need help , I feel like I scared him away because before when he was into me , I was giving him a chase because I didn't really even like him that much, and now that I like him.he barley talks to me. only if he is online he will IM me right away. I don't understand what I did wrong, should I fall back and be distant again?

What Guys Said 1

• The only time he isn't distant is over IM? Weird.

Well, you also have to entertain the possibility he just lost interest in you. You haven't really provided information detailing what happened at the end of his last two serious relationships, so to me, there really isn't any evidence supporting a fear. THOUGH, it could very well be one.

I suggest you continue to chase after him if you still have feelings. Do your absolute best to get him out and meet him in person. When you're with him in person you need to lay it on the line. Don't tell him you're madly in love with him, but ask him, "Why have you become so distant. We talked to so much and so much fun, why did you just stop contacting me?"

I suggest this because I don't think you want to be in this state of limbo with your feelings for very long, and asking him in person will almost guarantee a sincere reaction, whereas if you asked him online he could just lie himself away till the cows come home.

I hope this helps and I hope you can keep on chasing him until you get a chance with him in person. Good luck! And remember, you don't deserve to be left in the dark so don't feel bad about asking for the truth, just remember to do it in person, in a nice way, and don't tell him you're madly in love with him (at least not then) because it might reaaallly scare him.

good luck!

• Thanks! I understand what your saying.. I'm just so lost, and I haven't felt this way about a guy in so long. We hung out last sunday everything was perfect and since then I have barley heard from him, this weekend he is away with his friends , I've texted him and only like one word responses when before he wouldn't stop with them. I Can't stand the chase anymore, I don't know what happened and I really like him he's all I can think about and that's bad for me.. I never get this way. :(

• What do you think you'll do?

What Girls Said 0