• Ask
  • myTake

A friend gave me a kiss on the neck when she said bye?

I've been friends with this girl for awhile, but we just started to hang out more often, but she talks about the guys she dates and how they don't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she's mentioned her past relationships to you, and how they're not good enough, could mean she's interested in you. The kiss on the neck could mean nothing at all, yet I doubt it. I think she likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• Neck- if it was not an accident, if it was me - I LIKE you as a person & I WANT you :)Necks are very sensitive, vulnerable, erotic places on our bodies, definitely turns on all those feelings for the kisser, to kiss someone else there... You know, the things people do are the things they want doneIt would be funny if you kissed her neck back next time lol - that would be hot*

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing really...i mean it was just a simple innocent kiss. Then again let time see if it really is something else or not, either way good luck man.