Am I being a b****?

So this guy told me that he liked me while he was dating his last gf. we have been friends for a long time and have kissed before. The day he broke up with his gf, we kissed. Is that really bad? I'm afraid if it gets out that we like each other that people will think of me as a bitch. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about what other people think of you. If you both like each other and are both happy then who cares what everyone thinks. People will judge you maybe but that shouldn't stop you from being happy with this guy. Don't let everyone else's input on the situation upset you do what YOU think is right and only YOU.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• well if you like him back, then no. but if you're just playing games, then... well... maybe lol

• No I truly like him, he makes me happy, I just don't want to hurt others and such

• thats not being a bitch, you're just showing your feeling towards him and if both of you like each other then nothing else matters