How to know if he wants me more than a booty call?

Hi I am a 28 yo female. I have had a "booty call" guy for years now, First it was like 1 year of booty calls then I was in a serious relationship for 4 years ( with someone else). I was even engaged and we decided to end the relationship and now my boy toy is back. Occasionally during my relationship he texted me to see what was going on and all. To be honest I've always thought of him and we had amazing sex ( he agrees!) In our 1st year of booty calls I told him I did have some building feelings for him but he said that he didn't want a relationship or whatever. So now we have continued our lust fest. He even made a comment about how he couldn't lose me (the booty) again. He occasionally makes comments that I feel like he does like me for more, but then sometimes I don't think he doesn't. We text all the time, not just " come over". Other things and flirting around a lot. Even at our last "meeting" he was calling me baby and it just felt more intimate. I guess I'm just not sure what to do, I want to cont seeing him, but maybe because its been so long I do want more but I def. Don't want to lose the booty. I guess I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to cont. This as it is. He has already made the comment (which he has always said) that he doesn't want anything until he finishes school, which is in December. So I guess my question is to cont it or not?

When we kiss... It just feels right. He was still here after 4 years of nothing, doesn't that mean something?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Regardless of what you call it and what words you use, it either is something more or it isn't. Wait it out and see -- not knowing is part of the fun, sometimes.

Don't let it turn into a sour "Do you want more? Do you love me?" type thing -- that just freaks guys out and will just drive him even further away from ever wanting a relationship, most likely.