How manytime have you been told "you're too young"?

for sex, partying, hanging out, or even being in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your obviously going to hear this when you are young. If I had a kid I wouldn't want them to have sex or party at 16. I don't think this is just me.

What Guys Said 7

• Only once. I wanted to go on the "Cyclone" in Coney Island, Brooklyn. I was too young they said. Didn't let me go on it. That's the only time.

• I don't recall. I don't think anyone's said that to me since I was 14 or something.

• I still get the occasional person on this site who thinks I'm too young to know what I'm talking about.

• Your 17 there are some things you won't understand fully. I am guessing your still in high school? After you graduate spend an a year on your own I promise you will feel like a totally different person.

• I hope that was sarcasm.

• Never, though I didn't really start doing a lot of stuff until I was a bit older. I think it is possible to be too young for a lot of things.

• never...

• Only once for sex. It really p*ssed me off.

• I've never been told that.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly I don't think I've ever been told that by someone other than my parents, and they had a valid point

• I couldn't how many times...I lost count.

• Partying- a million times. But for everything else, never.

• lots of times. kinda annoying.