My first date ever! PLEASE HELP

I'm going on my first date ever with this one guy I like.. but I don't know what to do or talk about with him..

any advice... PLEASE HELP.. I really don't want to mess up my first date..

Most Helpful Guy

• Get to know him. Ask him open ended questions. Open ended questions are questions that can not be answered with a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer. It's ok to start with a close ended question, but then ask about more specific details.

Example, (close ended question) "Do you like roller coaster?"

Example, (follow up open ended question) "Oh really? I've never been on that before. What's it like?" (this allows him to explain his experience. When he is talking you should look at him smile and say things like "wow that's awesome! Maybe we could go and ride it together someday!" (this shows him that you are interested in what he has to say and it also reinforces that you like him)

Asking open ended questions is the key to keeping a conversation going. Close ended questions (with out an open ended follow up is just a dead end) I hope this wasn't to over the top. It's really quite simple, but expect to make mistakes (This is your first date after all) we have all made them. With practice eventually it will become natural and you won't even have to think about it. Good luck! Don't worry so much and have fun!

What Guys Said 1

• Go out to eat. Get to know each other. Go back to his place, and then bang the sh*t out of each other! He'll love you fo sho!

Have fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, act like your out with your best friend, be yourself no matter how nervous you may feel, and if you looks like ur nervous tell him, I'm just a little nervous, he may think its cute ;-) I would however add a little flirting here and there. I would also suggest, NO MOVIES cause you really can't talk to him or get to know him. That's 2 to 3 hrs you can spend on talking to him, how about a comedy club to break the ice? Hope this helps! :)