What does this mean? Does it mean I want to kiss her?

So, I met up with a group of friends from school. I recently had jaw surgery done and they were asking how the healing process was going. I told them that there are still parts of my face that tingle and are numb. then one of them asked me if I could feel anything if I was kissed. and then my entire body when numb and I looked at her lips (I really didn't think of kissing them full on, but just a little). I couldn't move and I couldn't think. it was weird (since I don't know my sexuality, and I don't find this friend attractive at all and I wouldn't experiment with her because that would just be weird). so does this have any meaning behind it or what?

well, I meant my reaction to her asking the question. I already know that she's just interested in guys, so I know she has no interest in me. I was just asking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I wouldn't put any meaning to what your friend said. She may have just been asking a question out of curiosity of how she may feel if she were in your place. A lot of girls are compassionate like that. However, if you really want to know, I would wait and see if she does any type of flirting with you in the future before making a determination about whether she likes you or not. She may just be attracted to the fact that you had jaw surgery. My girlfriend is the same way - she's all over me when I'm sick or if something is wrong with my body because she has a compassionate nature & she sees me as being a strong person, so when I'm sick, she truly feels sorry for me, because she knows I'm truly in pain, and since I'm the "strong silent type," I won't normally come out and say anything to her unless I'm really miserable and want to be left alone because of being in a bad mood. At any rate, another thought regarding your sexuality is that you may have had a spark of arousal at the thought of kissing another woman - even if you're not attracted to her. Guys can have sex with women they aren't really attracted to - just because of the thought of having sex with a woman, so I'm wondering if that is the case with what happened with you when this girl mentioned kissing - that you had a moment of arousal just at the thought of kissing a woman - no matter who it may have been?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't read too much into it. women are sexy no matter what sexual preference you are the female body is just too much not to like.

What Girls Said 1

• Could be but then again they could be just curious, it doesn't mean that she wants to kiss you. But you going numb at just the fact that she asked the question and then thinking that you wanted to kiss her a little may show that your curious in her. But you said that you wouldn't want to experiment with her and don't find her attractive so I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't mean your gay it doesn't mean your attracted to her your curious. It doesn't have any hidden meaning behind it.