Number of guys you dated. Is this abnormal?

Lots of guys like me, in my lifetime I've counted over 30 guys liking me. Yet I only dated 3 for a maximum of 3 weeks. I don't know if this is normal. Also, most of the guys that have liked me weren't as you would say "attractive" but they weren't unattractive either. Is this weird! Help give me an explanation.

Thank you so much!

i am not saying I just care about physical looks! I'm not saying that at all...i care about personality more than anything else.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're "hard to get"...which in itself is not a bad thing.

It also sounds like you're not the type of girl who likes to lead guys on, and you have a decent level of self-esteem. Both of those are good things...not sure why you're getting these negative comments...

You should certainly be proud that you have standards!

Nevertheless, if you dated more frequently, it would give you more experience.

I mean, while you really only have to ever find that one person you were meant to be with, having more dating experience would probably help you recognize that person and be more ready when you meet them...I say PROBABLY because I myself don't have a lot of dating experience but I wish I did...

So if a nice guy asks you out, don't just turn him down because he doesn't fit the image of your "dream guy". Your "dream guy" is likely to change over time anyway.

I'm not saying to date losers...and it's possible that most of the 30 guys who you noticed liking you were losers, although I'm sure there were guys who liked you who weren't losers whether or not you noticed them. You definitely want to have criteria and know who not to waste your time with.

But if you have the opportunity, date normal guys. It's much easier for a girl to do this than a guy, because a girl can accept a date without immediately telling the guy how interested she is in him...where as a guy has to make a very conscious decision about which girls he is going to ask out. You have an advantage, so use it.

• Sadly almost all of the guys asked me to be their girlfriend RIGHT away, not to go on a date first :(

• Then don't worry about it...you've still got plenty of time.

• Lol alright.

What Guys Said 41

• jesus you're immature or somethigns wrong with the guys you pick to date...3 week relationships is HS bs...but yet again your in HS so I GUESS(!?!?!?!) its ok...but really its not...like really, I'm being serious, relationships take work, it doesn't mean date someoen beacuse they are just attractive, I mean that's part of dating, but I mean you're supposd to get to know the person for who they are - isn't that what you want the guy to portray to you? you don't want to date someoen are go on a date just because you think he wants to get in your pants...am I wrong here? you want him to take you on a date to get to know you as a women, an individual and to repsect you for who you are...

giving someoen 3 weeks is not nearly enough time, one of these days you're going to go on anotehr 3 week boyfriend thing and mr right is going to slip through your hands because you got bored or you didn't actaully "try"...relationships tkae work and if people worked as hard on their realtionships and marriages as they did at their jobs there would be a hell less of a divorse rate in this country...its too bad, there are ups and downs in EVERY relationship, sure fighting is not the answer, but you ahve to pick and choose your battles, you can't win every time...settleing in teh middle and always amking up is key to success, I think you really need to find someone who wants to be with you for who you are and stop trying to go after the hottest guy on the block...like I said I believe physical attraction is important in a relationship, but after getting to know soemone wfor who they are that kinda falls off and is less important than it may have been...

you have a lot to learn and I hope you learn it fast! the best way to learn is the hard way, unfortunatly...take your time, stop jumpin the gun and being in these "less thana month" relationships...its just not classy, you won't get any older guys telling them this or by them finding out somehow...just a little advice, good luck

sorry this is such a late response but it was a pop up after I responded to another one...

by teh way, megan fox is hot, but I agree, she's not the most beautiful thing in the world - but you shouldn't hate because someone is hot (if that's even why you hate her)

• Wth? OK 1. I wasn't attracted to the guys in the first place and one was a pedophile in jail now. And 2. I don't go after hot guys actually the guys I like are less than attractive. And 3. I don't hate Megan fox because you think she's attractive I just am annoyed with her and the countries obsession with plastic fake women. :0 >blach!<

• I think she's hot...would I date her NO WAY...is she fake and wears too much make up..YES, I hate girls like that...its gross....um if you didn't like them why did you date them - what's the point in that? I don't know you confuse me :P

• The point was I wanted to give them a chance.

• Honestly there is no normal or abnormal when it comes to the number of guys you have dated or liked, I say this because to be sure there are averages to be calculated on this subject, but most importantly is how YOU feel about the numbers. It sounds to me like you know what it is you like and you know what you are looking for in a man, so you are waiting to find a guy you really like and want to spend time with, which is completely OK. My best advice to you is not stress so much about what other people are doing in their social lives. Ultimately you need to find what is "normal" for you and just go with that, we are all different so norms will differ too. Relax and enjoy yourself, be yourself and if you find someone you really like and enjoy spending time with, just roll with it and enjoy each other. I hope this helps some, be safe.

• there's nothing wrong with going on a lot of dates as long as you are just with one person at the time of the relationship was going. I have dated hundreds of women while traveling all over the world, some lasting hours and others months and some years. the key thing is did you have fun and did you learn something from it that made you a better person for the next chapter in your life? another thing to note is that if you ended on a good note and/or still are friends then nothing is wrong with what you are doing. you are merely exploring yourself and growing as well.

• Attraction=investment. That's why someone can be physically unattractive and you still be attracted to them. Anyways if you are dumping guys all the time after 3 weeks then there is something about them that you don't like. Since you didn't put down here what that something is, then we have to make assumptions about you.

Based on the fact that you mentioned physical looks as a criteria, it sounds like you start dating guys that are normal looking and then realize later on that you don't want a normal looking guy and then you dump him.- Who's fault do you suppose that is? its yours.

You know, when I go and buy something at the store I usually go, "hey I don't really like or want this candy bar, ill go ahead and buy it anyways."

And then I get home and don't ever eat it.

If you don't want to go out with average looking men, then stop hooking up with them. Nope, instead you have been going out with them, and a few weeks later you dump them with some lame b.s. excuse like "i'm not ready for a relationship" or whatever women say these days, I don't know, I've never been dumped.

The whole time he's thinking "this is awesome!" and then you crush him. When the whole time it was you're fault.

Its called "leading men on" Stop it.

Most women I know, are really sensitive to this. They don't like the idea of leading men on, and yet you are doing it.

And heads up, your face is not that great, its a 5 at best. Your body is pretty good, but your legs are chunky and you could use a few times at the gym.

Unfortunately women have what's called a league. Men don't have this problem, because looks don't matter to most women.

Sometimes you have to lower your standards to play int he same league of men. Either that or get hotter.

You need to lose some weight. Work out those legs.. they're pretty gross.

Just because you have nice boobs and an alright face doesn't make you hot. It certainly helps a lot. But there is always room for improvement which you need if you expect super hot guys like myself to want you.

• Ok, thanks for the answer. and I'm just going to look past the harsh criticism and tell you what happened. I forgot I left out 2 guys that were my bf. The first one dumped me because he was a player and never talked to me again. The second I dumped after he said a 13 year old girl was hot and did something horrible to my bff and went to jail for 6 months. he was 18. The 3rd thought he was a gangster and when I moved he tracked me down and bragged about his new girlfriend on the internet.

• Ok now I don't even know what's going on anymore so I'm just gonna stop.

• This answer is ridiculous... Some of it just plain uncalled for and untrue. :/

• Nothing wrong with that...you're just being selective. Although guys like you...you have certain qualities that make you only choose 3 out of 20.

I only dated a few girls in my lifetime. I was focused on my schooling (HS and college), and liked the idea of freelancing w/o attachments, esp. since my adjustment to college was rough. I didn't need the stress & investment of a relationship. There were definitely girls that made their interest known, but I just didn't "move in for the kill", so to speak.

Therefore, I'm not much different than you lol.

• I've dated 27 girls in the last year and a half, I wish it was less... I'd still be with any one of them if they didn't all decide to break up with me (er a lot of complicated situations), But it's not that uncommon. I'm so lucky to have dated any girls at all, nevermind a lot of gorgeous ones. But hey I'm not going to complain, and I certainly don't want to dwell on the past it doesn't help anything.

• I don't know aboutt "normal" but I definitely know 27 in less then two years is not average whatsoever... lol

• It was a busy time. :P Only dated 4 so far this year. :D I've been with my current one for one month and six days. (:

• I just read a study that showed that rich (wealthy) people don't enjoy the little things in life as much as modest (not so rich) people do. Rich people have to have really expensive or high status experiences for them to take notice, so feeding a bird or a squirrel in a park is no big deal to them, they might just shoo them away.

If you a "Top Alfa" girl, one who is very beautiful and conceited because of it, then you are like the rich people who can't appreciate the little joys in life. There is another kind of beautiful girl, the "Beta Babe", she's just as beautiful as the Alfa girls but isn't hung up and stuck up on her beauty. Beta babes are not shallow and they have beauty on the inside as well as on the outside. Take a look at some of the girls you know, you will be able to tell the 2 types apart in seconds.

So how do you become a lovable beta babe and avoid becoming a worthless top alfa bitch? You can become humble and patient, don't go out fishing for compliments, wait for them to come to you. Become known for something other than your beauty. Maybe you're good with animals or sewing or drumming, find something else to derrive your ego boosting from instead of your looks.

But the biggest thing has to do with your self views, you have 2 of them. When you look at yourself you will have your primary self view, where you see all the things that you are and do, and all the impact you have on everyone in your life. This is your full total view of every bit of you, this is how you see yourself as a full total person. Then there is a second self view which is your view of yourself as a sex object.

How does your face compare to other women? How sexy are your boobs? Is your butt an asset or a deficit? How good are you in bed? This is a much smaller and more limited self view forced on you by society. This view is cold and harsh and unforgiving. What do you care if a loud mouth queer like Perez Hilton thinks you're fat? No one can live up to the impossible standards set by cynical people who don't know who you really are inside.

If you dwell too much on this second sex object self view then you will fall into a trap and become Alfa. These guys that you are dating, make a list of inner qualities like kindness, intelligence, truth and the courage to express it and rate them according to those things and not shallow surface gloss. Look at other women who are beta babes and learn from them.

I hope this helps and good luck to you.

• Thanks for the answer, but may I just state that I have a great personality and I am not rich.

• Lol if you're gonna go by studies, you should also have read that alpha males and females both typically earn more money, are more confident, are less likely to have mental issues, and are more adventurous

Moral of that story is just be yourself lmao

• I'm sorry: no. If you don't know someone you look at their second hand qualities. IE t*ts, cheeks (in general) - everything on the outside including the pitch of your voice. My point is just as relevant and accurate as your study. Everyone is different that means women too, there are not only TWO types.

• None of this is at all unusual! You must be an only child not to know that?

You shouldn't waste time counting relationships as if they were trophies. I thought only guys did that!

• what happen to the other 27 guys? Why didn't you date them? If you are attractive they were probably interested in you. I got a feeling you are way too picky. The guys you did decide to date was because they weren't as intimidating.

Not to sound cocky, but I was a really good looking guy in college. Still am today, but I'm not as baby faced anymore. Ironically I'm getting a lot more women (college aged girls) today then I did college. I noticed women sometimes go for guys who are less intimating. That's why I see hot girls with average guys (guys with guts, etc). In the past I was like WTF! But now I just say "give credit where credit's due"

• Does it really matter if people consider that "normal" or not?

Would you change you life and appearance if someone said it's not normal?

Would you try to get less guys to like you if others said that too many likes you?

I think you understand where I'm going with this.

Do what feels right and remember that "normal" is just an opinion that doesn't matter.

• Now days babe I think there is no such thing as "normal" - Everyone has there on thing so just do what you do ya know = )

How ever many guys that have liked you in your life so far, you can add 1 more to that = ) Muah

• Who knows what's weird now days. But after reading this I get the feeling you have very high expectations which on paper sounds like a turn off. 3 weeks is a relitivly short period of time which once again leads me to belive you have very high standards. Although I could just be jealous being 21 and only having 1 girl that ever liked me lol. I guess only thing I can say is in high school (im assuming you still go there) the relationships are driven almost soley on lust with little actual love.

• I see what your saying. I actually have commitmentphobia. It's the weirdest thing.. I actually don't have high expectations.... the guys I like are not very attractive in most girls eyes. I just have problems that I'm trying to figure out.

• Well if I'm going to date someone its not going to be because I want to impress other with my date. I want it to be with someone I generaly care about.

• Oh yeaha of course this normal. Most people are doing this actually lol. I kind of see this like food. You want that chocolate caramel double fudge cherry filling cheesecake but you cannot get it becuase you don't feel like driving far away and wasting money for an expensive desert. Then you start getting more and more hungry and you take it anymore so you go to walmart and get a cheap cheesecake that doesn't tast good. If you don't get what you want you will starve for anything. I wanted my 10 scale looks girl but I was too scared to talk to one so I dated the 5's for a week each. Yug don't want to be like that, so get out there face ur fears and get the best one you want.

• Counting the number of guys that have liked you is like counting how many apples have come from one apple seed. Near impossible to calculate. Guys may not be that forward in showing their affection. They might not want the rejection or possibly think you are out of their league.

I have had plenty of girlfriends starting in kindergarten. I think it is good to date many people because I realized what I liked in each person. It also allowed me to realize red flags in relationships which made me a bit wiser for my age. I didn't fall into many traps as other men and for that I am so glad.

Physical looks is what attracts us, the personality is what keeps us there.

• Its fine - I'm 23 and only dated 3 women. I was like that for a long long time where id only date someone who was incredibly attractive. Overtime I realized these women were out of my league and I wasn't getting anywhere. Now Id pretty much date any woman - I mean its only a date, its just to get to know the person better.

Dont feel like you have to date someone you don't want to just because other people might say that's weird or whatever. Just do what you want to do

• Nope this is perfectly normal. And the word you're looking for between attractive and unattractive is "average". There is nothing wrong with average men or women, infact, all the model types--if you compare them to how other people look--are generally speaking the closest to average as possible. Because the companies paying them want to appeal to everyone.

• You're young and your partners are probably around the same age. You haven't gotten into any serious relationships yet where you think about the future. Have fun and be safe while you're young!

• You're one of those girls who rejects guys hoping to find a better one or "prince charming" when he mighta been that "unattractive guy" that just approached you.

get off your high horse and go date them!

• I see what your saying but how can I date someone I have absolutely no attraction to?

• So then what kinda personality do you like?

what kind of personality do these guys have that like you?

• Fun, not trying to kill me, not weird, happy, funny.

• Let me ask you something. What is normal? What is abnormal to you isn't abnormal to somebody else. Point being is stop worrying about trying to be "normal".

* Having dated 3 guys is COMPLETELY okay, but who's to say it's adequate or inadequate?

• i saw this on sabrina the teenage witch once. she was always asked out and "liked" but she couldn't say yes. turns out when they went into ask her heart why she turned down guys it was because. she still hadnt gotten over her last ex.

you might have closure problems with ur last ex. talk to him and see if you have feelings for him or not still.

thats the best explanation for this

• I like ur name lol. I love women ahah.

• Got it from this username: www.girlsaskguys.com/user/i_love_men

but so yeah weve actually been friends before, I think on another username. try what I suggested though. it shouldl work

• I don't think its that weird. You simply haven't found the right guy for you yet. Also, the update you made was unecessary. Clearly, you won't be attracted to every dude that's into you. That's okay lol. I haven't been attracted to every girl that's liked me before either. I'll also take you at your word that you value personality haha. Its really the most important thing in the end

• thats perfectly normal...you've got to choose carefully, of course lots of guys are going to like you...or want to get in your pants, but you've got to choose who you want to date...control the playing field, don't let it control you

• Is this weird? No, but your writing style is.

• No, it is very normal numbers for dating ; one date per guy. sometimes dates just don't go that well. But they are suppose to be fun.

• No I mean like bf/gf.

• I think I am the one who was confused? You are a she right? Well then , first, you should date for romance and compatibility not to waist your time. Unless these guys were just friends and a movie date. Sorry about calling you a piece of Ass.

• Yes I am a she!!!! wait, let me look....yup! lol. and its ok.

• ' Also, most of the guys that have liked me weren't as you would say "attractive" '

'i care about personality more than anything else. '

Lol.

• lol I've only liked about 4people in my life and loved/love 1 :D

• unreal expectations? high standards?

• wow 3 guys in three weeks :O that's supisious

• you look ike attractive female

it is normal for men having friend like you

but be carefull

• el puto

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 31

• why would you waste your time hating someone you don't even know? and how is it possible to hate someone you don't know... only thing I can think of is jealousy... anyways, I think your screen name has a lot to do with your personalty, which has a lot to do with the fact that you have never had a true boyfriend (3 weeks is not a relationship). I looked at your pictures, and you are beautiful, but if you are cranky and irritable all the time, a stick in the mud, guys won't be interested... and perhaps you may spend too much time thinking about this topic, I mean, you can count how many guys have liked you in the past 28 years!? c'mon... it would be one thing if it were only 2 or 3, but you counted up to 30 guys. I know you're going to be p***ed that I was mean, and you'll probably give me a million excuses why you think I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion.

• Or its called... a joke. Yes, believe it or not but people on the internet joke occasionally.

You sound like making the username with a celebrity's name in it is the same as engraving their name onto your back with a knife. they're totally opposite, it's not a big deal to make a username of a celebrity...

• Kinda is... even more so when you claim to hate that celebrity. considering it takes a lot of effort to hate anyone, so to hate someone you don't know, is borderline psychotic, but this conversation is retarded, so have a nice day.

• A little late but let me just say this. If you're doing well in school or your job/career, you're happy, and you're clean - date whoever you want, whenever you want, and how much you want (assuming they're single, obviously). You live once. Dating doesn't mean having sex (didn't read too much of the answers, but saw a few that mentioned slut). Go out there and have your fun, whatever "fun" is to you.

As for looks, everyone has been vain. Don't let anyone tell you that you are and blah blah blah because they themselves wouldn't date someone "unattractive." The majority of people have a ration of at least 55:45 (looks:personality) from what I have seen. It's normal - so again, don't let people say you're vain for having to find someone a little attractive.

Who goes out and sees someone and says, "Damn! Look at that intellect! I'm going to go talk to that smart piece of brain!" It's more like "Damn, she's got a great ass." then you find out there's more.

• I went through this exact same thing. Honestly its because you don't hang out with the most attractive people probably like 6 or 7's as opposed to 8's or 9's on a scale of 1-10. Its a psychology thing: hot guys wanna hang out with hot girls an visa versa. Through time lots of 6's and 7's boys realize that they can't get the "perfect 10" girls so they start looking at lower numbers. Its not to say that your personality doesn't have anything to do with them liking you, it's just that humans are physically attracted first, then emotionally connected.

You're probably as attractive or more pretty than the other girls in your group, so all of the average boys want you... you're the best out of the average group... and everyone wants the best. The hotter guys would rather have the hottest girl in their group (if she had a good personality too of course)

• that's a lot of guys but everyone's number of boyfriends is going to be different. I've had a total of 5 and they didn't really count. I think I could handle on that much because unfortunately the guys I went out with didn't care as much about me as I wish they would.

there really is no definite answer to your question. nothing wrong about it.but if you want a long term thing, talk to the guy first and see what he wants.

• I wouldn't be to upset about it. I guess you just do not want to settle for second best or are afraid of being hurt. What ever the reason may be, try to give the next guy that you have feelings for (even if you're not completely swept off you feet) a try, he might turn out to be the diamond you were looking for...

• No...it's not weird at all. I guess you just play with the cards you're dealt, and by that I mean you've tried to go out with guys you found somewhat attractive, and that's fine, but it's sooooo much better when you meet a person you're attracted to physically AND psychologically / emotionally.

Don't date just anyone (and I see you haven't :))...be smart and you can have fun but still be on the lookout for an outstanding guy! ^_^

Fyi, when you kiss a guy you truly feel something for it's almost magical, and when you're kissing a guy you really have no feelings for it's just bland and uninteresting... /ad least for me - that's why I never did it again/

P.S.

I'm not a big fan of Megan Fox either! xD Maybe because she's a terrible actress and a very fake person (physically and personality wise)...

• There will always be a larger number of guys that like you than guys that date you. That's true for anyone. It's not especially normal that you've barely dated, especially since you've had opportunities. Are you scared of men or being close or something?

• Around my sophomore year of high school I begin keeping a list of the guys who had either asked me out or told me that liked me as more than a friend. At the end of my senior year I had 86 guys on the list. Of those 86 I only dated 1 guy and it only lasted 3 weeks. I wasn't ready to be anyone's girlfriend. I went on the college and had three boy friends doing those years. Although the guys were great I was bored with them so I broke off the relationships. What I'm suggesting is, either you're really not ready for the pressure and responsibilities that come with being a good girlfriend, and/or you have a tendency of dating guys who aren't interesting enough.

Finding the guy that naturally causes you to want to be with him takes time and experience. Before choosing to be anyone's girlfriend ask yourself am I ready, and is he really boyfriend material for me. Take time to learn what its you want and don't want in a boyfriend. This may sound simple but the truth is this type of knowledge comes through dating. As you date, keep a mental note of characteristics that you liked and those you hated, that way you don't end up dating the same type of guy, and making the same mistakes over and over again.

• no its not normal. so youve never really ever been in a relationship is what it boils down to. And it doesn't matter how many guys like you, its about how many youve dated. so 3 guys. no relationships, id say get out and get a man!

• Lol yes I will. :) but I wanna fine the right guy and I don't know where he is.

• im pretty much the same. I know a bunch of guys that like me but I've only dated 2, and I didn't really like them that much anyways. as long as YOU'RE comfortable with it, fine. but if you're worried about it or feel self conscious or something, just remember that it is your decision and not dating a ton of guys = playing hard to get.

• I have dated about 9 guys ranging from 2 months to 13 years long :) I have only slept with 3 of them. I am proud of the number of guys I have slept with. I have had options with others however I always thought it was tacky that these females now adays even 5-6 years younger can count who they slept with on their fingers & toes + ! I have been in long relationships with those I have slept with so its not a matter of experience either its a matter of having standards. Although the last man I was with I have known for 15 years but only dated him for about a month before we did so it wasn't my style but I do not regret!

• nothing wrong with that I've only had 2 boyfriends that lasted longer than a week. It's normal don't worry about it

• naw, not abnormal. I'm 22, I know of a number of gents that were interested in me, but I've only dated 3. the last one became my current boyfriend :) he's great. you're totally fine. you just haven't found that guy that does it for you. no worries. just don't become a player and date guys as if it's a sport or something.

• I don't know what your question IS, exactly sweetheart, you want to know, why all these guys like you or why you can't keep a boyfriend?

• I want to know if its normal to have all these guys liking you and for some reason can't say yes to them.

• You're probably very picky, but just remember real love is not just based on looks, you don't wanna be in your 30s or 40s and all alone, I have known people in that situation because they are choosy.

• Thats pretty sad.

• This is so late, so I apologize lol. it popped up as a question after I answered another one. but I just wanted you to know I'm in the exact same boat. I have had a few very short lived relationships just because they fell apart for one reason or another, but I seem to still get a lot of guys. however, I am having a hard time finding one that's good to stick around! you're not alone!

• Yes its normal for that many men to like you, Guys like you cause your pretty, and got boobs lol. And yes most of the aren't going to be the best looking guys out there either.. Lol and I don't get it your calling her shallow cause she won't date unattractive men, but you guys aren't shallow cause you don't date ugly girls.. lol

• What is normal? In my group of friends, some have dated 1 guy for 6 years and others have dated constantly, like maybe 40 guys since I've known them. Some were what I would say is attractive, some were what I would say isn't attractive, but they like them so, who cares. You should just date whomever and however many you want, if they are attractive to you and you like them and they make you happy, does it matter. Unless there is something else you're not telling us which might explain why you needed some feedback on this?

• Wow. This is EXACTLY like me. I've liked SO many guys, and had three short relationships. One was ugly, another was cute, and another was average. I thought I was weird too, but it's a learning process. But I believe it is completely normal. You'll find a great relationship soon enough :)

• You are not abnormal.

I am currently dating 5 guys, and by dating I mean we have sex. While I do think that physical attraction is good I have found out that the best lovers as geeky looking guys. They are so appreciative that someone like me would let them make love to me that they go all out to make sure they do a fantastic job.

Now don't get me wrong if a hunk was to approach me and I liked his personality I would not hesitate to hop in bed with him.

• i hear you! I lost count bt I would always get bored of guys sometimes and when I get the guy I want I can get over him in 2 days maybe guys should play hard to get a bit I don't know lol bt your young have as manny boyfriend you want haha

• There's no such thing as normal O.o I know girls like you who guys seem to like because they have really innocnet vibes. I don't know, hard to explain. It's just that girls like you have guys who like them who wouldn't go after a really attractive girl.

• Interesting. your picture is pretty btw... just throwing that out there.

• Well thank you, I'm sure you are too :)

• I'm jealous...

• Lmao no reason to be jealous love.

• There is when 30 different guys have liked you. I'm going to die an old cat lady, LOL j/k

• I'm talking in my lifetime, and not to brag but there has been more. The guys are not usually good guys though, so I guess it doesn't matter. And no you won't! You will meet sme1 great!

• i've dated 4 guys. and the longest was for 2 years. the shortest for 3 months.

• it can't be too abnormal because that's how it's been for me.. my thing is that I don't chase guys because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about me.

• its slutty if you slept with all of them...

• DATED 55 GUYS IN 3YEARS...

• i used to go through guys like that too.. I would date them for two weeks before I would get tired of them and then I would be on to the next... you will find a guy sometime in the future that will hold your attention and he will give you butterflies every time you see him

• i have only dated and been with one guy in my life. I am 21 and he is the first guy I slept with. In high school I wanted my freedom and I didn't like guys my age. My boyfriend is 25 and he is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. It doesn't matter how many people you sleep with or how many people you date. What matters is that you are happy and you are enjoying life!

• The only thing I find unusual here is that you are keeping count on how many guys like you. That seems a bit egotistical.

• Noooo I don't :( ughh everyone keeps thinking this I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I was just estimating.

• What type of girl counts how many guys have liked her in their lifetime? I find that abnormal.

• I haven't counted. I'm just assuming that's how many.

• You stated yourself "in my lifetime I've COUNTED over 30 guys liking me" but whatever floats your boat girl

• Lol oops I'm sorry. I meant around there.

• More from Girls
    1