Nibbling the tip of your nose?

Does anyone else enjoy having the tip of their nose nibbled, licked and kissed? There's something about it that makes me melt . I like it when our faces are close together and he does it to me. I find it to be very sweet and tender.

i didn't mean a slobbery lick; just a little flick of the tongue to the tip of the nose ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• N to the No. It would make me feel like I have a runny nose, lol. I like having my neck or ears nibbled on, but not my nose.

• I don't mean a full-on lick. I meant a little flick of the tongue to the tip of the nose

• I just don't like a wet nose at all. Not even a little flick of the tongue, but to each his own.

What Guys Said 2

• Can't say I've ever done that or had it done to me but it sounds really cute ^^

• Your nose has some nerve endings, which make it sensitive. I enjoy it when I kiss.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really think I would enjoy having my nose licked or nibbled...but I do love having the tip of my nose kissed :)

• i don't lik ehaving it nibbled and licked (thats just nasty as hell) but err I think it is very sexy for a guy to kiss my nose:D