Guys Please Answer! : ) On and off....

OK...

So My whatever he is... Texted me today and then just randomly stopped... So a few hours later I texted him, he replied and then nothing... and then a few hours later he texted me and then just randomly stopped again. Why is he doing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My whatever he is thing does that too.. and believe me I understand ur frustration.. does he always give you crap if you ever take time to replied to him? mine does that.. and I'm like wtf.. you do it to mee! I have no idea why they do it.

• Lol thanks... I hadnt heard from him between sat-wed. then on wed. he texted me I didn't reply right away so he imed me... I was like in my head, I haven't heard from you in four days and you can't wait two minutes...

• OMG exactly.. mine does that too.. if I don't talk for a few hours he will freak out and send like 12 texts all at once and call and sh*t.. but if I send a text and he doesn't answer, I just have to wait, then he acts like its nothing.

• Its becaues we are used to yall being talkative and ready to talk when ever we are when you not we overreact some time partly because we think ur probably p*ssed off at us and we get worried

What Guys Said 3

• OMG...oh no...girl, this is bad, very bad. He should totally be texting you within five minutes. He needs to give you 100% of his attention to you. Now, isn't my statement ridiculous because it should be. Take a breath; everything is going to be okay. He replies to you intermittently because he has a life. He's probably working or doing something else. I'm sorry, but he's not going to sit there, and talk to you for hours and hours continuously when you text him.

• He texted me first....

• And it doesn't take that long to reply to a text...

• You are wayyyyyyyyyy to defensive on this. You Boyfriend "or whatever he is" had something else to do. Maybe he didn't have service, maybe he got called into work. There are a lot of reasons that he may have not replied immediately. Just calm down. No one has 24 hours of free time (even if it is a few mins) to text his girlfriend all of the time.

Just wahtever you do don't jump down his throat about not answering you immediately. THAT WILL DRIVE HIM AWAY. give the guy a break

• I never do! I just keep it in and never say anything... It just sucks when were texting and he just stops...

• cause he's busy he has other things to do

• Ok, But why would he even start talking to me?

• To talk I'm guessing did you talk to him back? maybe he got bored

• Yes... Like ok... Earlier he was playing around and was like sell me your soul... and then we were joking about it and he just stopped texting me...

What Girls Said 2

• lol I'm right with you :D

my boyfriend pulls that all the time.. and what gets on my nerves more is when he's only textin one 2 letter word at a time..

but I think they just have a one tract mind and get distracted very easily

• E has a life. You might wabt to try to get one for your self. It's kinda fun.