Did it change anything?

so I just went on a date and I REALLY like this guy. we kissed on the first date. but honestly its 2010 does that rule even exist anymore? anyways, do you think he views me differently?

What Guys Said 1

• He kissed you = he likes you.

The action speaks for itself.

Don't make it a big deal though, if you think he wants to get married, then SLOW DOWN lol.

No, that rule is bullsh*t. In the dating/relationship scene, there are no rules. Calling a girl 2-3 days after meeting her, to not look desperate, is bullcrap. I'll text her the next day just to talk if I feel like it. Or in 5 days if I'm super busy (of course I'll have to remind her of who I am though).

What Girls Said 1

• HA, unless he's crazy religious or something you're probably fine. People put out on the first date, and it means nothing sometimes.

• Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. I mean I was a saint compared to some chicks. he's just ahhmazingg lol. thanks!