Which guy would you choose? don't think too much?

a) a really hot guy who thinks you are hot too.(on the outside)

b) a really hot guy who finds you ONLY beautiful on the inside.

c) a really hot guy who does not think at all but he is filthy rich.

d) a normal looking guy who is not rich but will love you long time.

e) BOB SAGET

please please please...NOBODY is not in the options. if you want to choose nobody then don't submit any answer. this question is just for people who wanna play along.THANK YOU.
i don't really expect honest answers for such a question.( AM NOT SAYING Yours ISN'T). I am just saying that even if a gold digger was asked publicly to choose an option, she would choose option (d)

Most Helpful Girl

• D, and I'm not justsaying this to be humble. Why would look or his success matter if he truly loves me, and I love him? A person who loves you is always a win. Nothing could compare. It's something I want.

What Girls Said 35

• D, but a combo of A and D would be even better. I really don't care about money so it won't provide enough solace for me to be with an hot idiot because looks get old quick if there's no brains to accompany them. As for B, it would just hurt too much if he didn't find me physically attractive.

• deffinately D. its nice if a guy is hot and thinks your hot too but then..how many other girls does he think are hot? Its good to if someone thinks your beautiful on the inside but I'm really self concious and I would be insecure that he would want another girl. C is just a no. d is the best option :)

• D because you can like a guy for looks all you want to but when it comes down to it personality is what makes you love him. and if he can love you back I mean truly love you back then you got you a good one and need to hold on to him! plus money doesn't really matter to me but he does need to have a job don't be lazy

• d. Most definitely d

• D for sure...

• Uhh, well, e) BOB SAGET. That's a given :p

• See, I wanted to say Bob Saget... but anyway, a normal guy. I just want to love and be loved. Everything else will work itself out.

• None of the above. I was lucky enough to marry a really hot guy that came from a family with money and loves me for me. I'm not a really hot girl in your terms but I think I'm beautiful and so does my man...

• Well if I had to choose, my first choice would be choice (d). I want to be loved a long time. My second choice would be Bob Saget just because he's already rich and he looks like a nice guy

• option D,

• I would totally go for D. I like average men that are loving, caring, and genuine.

• d

obviously...

• a really hot guy who does not think at all but he is filthy rich--def! Would just take his money, sleep with him and most likley cheat on him with b and d . HONESTLY. =)

• D. If I'm with a guy, I want him to love all of me. Someone who could accept the whole package.

• "d) a normal looking guy who is not rich but will love you long time."

That would be great =))

• D and E lol well just D I honestly thought I had him once butttt I thought wrong still looking

• d) normal looking guy who'll love me long time.-by far.

(it'd be cool to have a combination of a,b, and d though.)

• ...nobody o.O

• You didn't HAVE TO answer you know. maybe next time I will have more options for you to choose from......NOT!!!

• D and B

• D...of course.

• option D

• Bob Sagot! lol

No D. That would be ideal.

:)

• its between the normal guy or bob saget.. but I think I'd choose the normal guy any day

• Money is not every thing!

money doesn't make happiness

• D <3

• normal guy

• D of course

• b or d for sure.

• e) BOB SAGET.

• Obviously D!

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 5

• I know I'm a guy, but if I was a girl than I think I would have to go with choice e. It really is the only reasonable choice compared to the other options.

• Well you are not, so do not try to think like one. its just a fun question man. its funny though that you would choose BOB SAGET out of all the options( if you were a girl or whatever). hahahahaa

• I was trying to be sarcastic, but I guess it didn't translate well.

• I quite agree. Bob Saget is a fox!

heh heh

• BOB SAGET

EVERY time.

• Every Girl Really means C. Fact

• Hey, I'm independent also...but hey who wouldn't want a idiot with a lot of cash for a BF. Hey, it would work for both of us. lmao

• Hahaha....nice. maybe , one FINE day, if you really get a filthy rich idiot, you name(dippedingold) will actually make a lot of sense........LOL

• I would have to say! I would prefer D :) Love is a beautiful thing!

• lov you long time