What should I do?

There is this guy that I have crush on, I just saw him two days ago. That day I saw him, we planned to go study together this Tuesday at my school and tomorrow he was suppose to take me to his friends cell phone shop, because my phone is not very good and he said he would take me so I can get it for free, since his friend owns it. But when I text him the day I saw him, he never replied till now. I waited, he still has not replied. Do you think its good to wait if he doesn't call by tonight? So should I text or call him to see what is going on for tomorrow? What is best. I want him to call me, but what if he doesn't call.. Do you think texting when hasn't replied and asking what's going on for tomorrow would not be good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't push it...he might think your just using him. give it a couple days until your study appointment to bring it up, casually. see what his reaction is. he may have forgotten or he will probably ask why the favor? this is probably the time to talk about your feelings to him. be creative in your response, don't make it look like your trying to get non-sexual benefits from him.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you have a business reason to call and you've waited long enough for him. You need to know if he's available tomorrow, when and where to meet.

I'd go ahead and text him right now. Don't count on him taking you to the shop tomorrrow!

• Thank you for the answer.. yea.. so I called him today and he said he forgot.. what does that suppose to mean? how can you forget that? I understand he could be busy but I remember that and he didin't, is that just an excuse or what, if he forgot to go to cell phone place with me, do you think he is not interested not thinking about me?

• Thank you again for that comment.. yea thas what I thought.. if he was interested how could he forget but he was really busy.. so we went to the cell phone place and he helped me, but when I offered him dinner.. he said its fine.. so I am guessing no.. but what about him going to morning prayer with me at 6;30 in the morning he wants to go with me and he wants to come to my school so his gonna come visit and were gonna study together.. what's up with that? what do you think? he is confusing me

• He may just be shy or awkward...

• Give him a call.

• So sorry for the delsy; email is a form of texting thus not as reliable as a phone call use to be. He is clearly playing you as his friend to the extreme. I am here to say if I was not so old I would treat you BETTER IF I KNEW YOU AS GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL. Best wishes.

What Girls Said 0