What kind of things can I do on a date to make sure she knows I like her?

when on a date what little things can I do to make sure she knows I like her more than a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's definitely nothing wrong with doing the usual, chivalrous gestures but I think what I remember most fondly is when/if the guy points out something, uniquely about me, that they've noticed/liked.

Of course, be sincere...otherwise it will be obvious.

But, if she's funny, say so. If she has a cute laugh/pretty smile, point it out.

You can say she has nice hair, too, I guess but that's common.

Pay attention to her. Don't wander your attention, even if you just feel like looking around the restaurant or wherever you are.

If you want to see her again, you could say, "oh, on our next date, we should try that restaurant or watch that movie..." but some girls might get freaked out by that.

I guess it's all about showing her you see her in your future, like her for who she is.

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Compliment her, flirt with her, show that you are interested in what she has to say, hug her, kiss her at the end, hold her hand, keep all of your attention focused on her, be chivalrous. If you kiss her especially there is no way she will think you like her only as a friend.

• If you guys are close friends, back off. Once a girl considers you as a close friend, there's no turning back. But if you guys aren't that close, flirt with her, tell her she has a beautiful smile and be sure to pick up the check after dinner. That will make her feel like she was treated as royalty. Also, remember to really look at her when she's talking. Give her "the look". By the end of the night or few days after, you will know whether or not she is interested in you with the way she reacts about that night.

• Coming from a girls perspective, be respectful. Don't skip the little things such as holding the door for her. Have a sense of humor.. being to serious is never fun. Find little ways to touch her. NOT in a perverted way. Like hold her hand when you get the chance and put your arm around her waist... little things like that. Make her feel like your attracted to her. (Make sure the feelings mutual though). Girls like when guys notice the little things. Good luck!

• hold the door for her, look in her eyes, smile alot, hold her hand, talk about her, ect ect

What Guys Said 2

• the best thing I tell guys again and again is to hold her hand. This is the best way to let a girl know you are interested in her more than a friend. As soon as she turns up to the date grab her hand and lead her to wherever you want to go.

If she brings up the "lets just be friends..." with you, read my story on "how to pass women's tests" its in part 2, or the one that says continued...

• whatevers flirty my man.. touch her hands. smile a lot. look in her eyes. go for a kiss at the end. pretty easy. Maybe even a little pinch on the butt lol