If a girl was drunk?

Guys--if there was a girl you liked and you guys were at a party, she's drunk and you're not at all. She wants to kiss you but it would be your first kiss. Do you let her?

• Yes
  • No
i mean your first kiss WITH HER. not your first kiss period. so if you really liked her you would let her kiss you? or you would tell her tonight's not the time like in Superbad?

Most Helpful Guy

• This happend to me last night.

I have never been kissed because I have always been like 'I want to be with someone I really like" and all that bullsh*t. I have passed on kisses before, but last time I had a chance was like 4 months ago.

Long story short, I started to heavily flirt with a girl I know and we ended up alone, made out. (She have a boyfriend since 3 years and this is the first time she even does something like this, so it felt great hihi).

It boosted my self-esteem like f*** and it was like a switch finally turned off because I felt a lot more calm in myself knowing I had at least kissed one girl.

Why did I do it? Because I relized that it's just a kiss.

What Guys Said 9

• Its not right to take advantage of anyone who is drunk. That said I mean a kiss is just a kiss so it wouldn't matter if it was the first time me and her kissed. I wouldn't let it get farther than a kiss if I wasn't equally as messed up though.

• Probably. It wouldn't feel special, that's for your first 'real' kiss, but it would boosty self confidence a metric f**k-ton and I mean hey, the girl I preveviously thought was unobtainable wants to kiss me. I'm not going to pass that up because it's never going to happen again.

Basically my answer is yes but I wouldn't count it as my 'first kiss' as such.

• i don't take advantage of drunk girls. period.

• I wouldn't call that "taking advantage."

• Shes not in the right frame of mind to be able to judge correctly. that to me is taking advantage.

• yup

a kiss is a kiss, first or last

• Nope. I want my first kiss to have meaning.

• I wouldn't let her kiss me even if it was my 900th kiss. She is intoxicated, so she has a bad perspective of what is happening to her and what she is doing. I would wait until she is sober because I don't want the girl or society to think that I take advantage of people at their worst moments. Also, because she will want to kiss me because she likes me not because she is drunk and horny.

• I agree with that. If I'm drunk too my logic might mess that up though. lol

• I'd hope more guys would prefer their first kiss to mean something, rather than be from a drunk girl...

• Nope... I would not let her

• Na.. I wouldn't ..What if my girlfriend got a clip of it later? ;)

• Yes it would be rude not to, if you liked her of course...

• I would try to catch up, get a few shots and hook up with her but I wouldn't do anything more than kissing

What Girls Said 1

• guys on thi site are strange lol

seriously, if he likes you there's no well in hell he won't kiss you.

if you offer guys the chance, they always take it.

• No way. I would never do anything with a drunk girl, it just wouldn't be right.

• Well that's YOU, you wouldn't do a lot of things that guys my age do