Guys, when you tell a girl that you feel dead without her, what does that mean?

i never gave my best friend victor a chance. because I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so he went out with another girl ,and it killed me because I knew that I was first in his life. It later backfired twice on him I guess he was trying to make me jealous. and I didn't fall for it

i kept partying and posting up pictures on my Facebook and MySpace. and two because he was unhappy with her how can you forget about someone so easily. the point is I later got over it. and I actually felt comfortable him talking about his girlfriend cause I knew that he was unhappy and I had him in the palm of my hand

so he told me he wanted to break up with her . I said" I know you so well you won't do it you'll make her break up with you. and so by fate I made it happen over some txt message. and he was happy and relived and the next day he told me that she called him crying ans she wanted him back and my impression was that he took her back. That made me so angry cause I felt like he just used me cause clearly he was still confused. so on my blog I posted on purpose to get back at him "someone pinch me ! yes it's true I think I met the boy of my dreams"and omg two hours later he messaged me saying thanks for all the advice that you ever gave me and for being there. he's all like I feel "DEAD" inside he said he was gonna leave me alone not call me or text me and he said that he just had to tell me how he felt. I know him so well that he was trying to use reverse psychology on me he wanted me to call him but I stayed strong because I know that he will just try to make me feel bad. So I need you help what will happen next I do feel bad I love him and that's why I let him go to be happy I didn't want my friendship to get ruined but it got ruined anyways. so what does it me for a guy to feel dead? empty, sad , lonely depressed,? I need to be at peace

with this whole situation. did he feel like he lost me really

cause I knew he wanted the best of both worlds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you this. The friendship ends when someone has feelings for the other. You are making everything about you and you only. You say that you love him, it kills you to see him with someone else, but you won't be with him. You felt hurt because he decided to move on and give the attention to someone else. There are so many contridictions with that whole situation. This is the reason why women don't get any respect. He says that he feels dead inside because you KNEW he wanted to be with you, you KNOW that he would be the guy that would treat you right, but you choose not to be with him for a garbage reason, and then play this game talking about you are with someone else. You say you know him so well, but you are surprised that he is doing this. Just like it hurt you to see him with someone else, how do you think he will feel when he sees you with another guy? He wants to be with you, but you will choose someone else knowing that he wants you? He is rethinking your "friendship" because friends wouldn't betray friends like that. You are playing games with him, and he figured its best to stay away from the person that is hurting him, and that's you.

• LMAO you totally PWNED this girl right in the face. xD This is the best reply I have ever read to ANY question in this website. Well done, sir! You sure showed her! xD

• Dude,fuking amazing answer

like, totaly pwnd

What Guys Said 7

• You need to stop these mind-games. Both of you. Either get together already or don't talk to each other again. You'll be at peace then.

• What your doing is not rational. If you love the man and he loves you than you should be a couple forget about friendship you will still have that to lovers can also be very good friends, in fact that's an ideal couple. Why make things more complicated than they are? Why play all these games and suffer like this?

• For me it means that I feel empty and alone! That my life has hit rock bottom and it feels like it can't get any worse! I feel like I wanna die all the time!

• Wow. You suck.

• You like the attention that he give you, you don't like him, stop messing with him...

If you value the friendship more then don't go there. If the relationship ends then so does the friendship..

• You need to grow the f*** up. If you KNOW someone wants to be with you, and you hate it when that person is with another girl. Then by all means date him. You don't want to ruin your friendship. I know, I know. Who gives a damn, if you treat him like you are now, acting like you found someone else just to get back at him. Well you just f***ed the relationship right there. When a guy says he feels dead inside without you, that means a few things. In this case he said it because he knows you know he likes you, and yet you "found" the boy of your dream. Take how you felt when he got with another girl. You were hurt weren't you? He got with another girl because you rejected him, and he was trying his best to move on, which he ultimately couldn't do. Now imagine how you would feel if the guy you like openly rejects you because they wanted to stay friends. So you try to move on, but you still love him dearly, and then you break up with your new boyfriend that you are just dating to help get passed him. Now the boy you love knows that you are now single, and that you care about him so much, and he went onto post a blog saying, I just found the girl of my dreams. You would feel like there is nothing left for you in this god forsaking world. The guy you loved shot you down then basically rubbed it in your face in a sense that you were nothing to him, and that this new anonymous girl he is with, that you have never heard of, despite being great friends, is the love of his life. He never once told you about her and yet you guys were suppose to be friends. At first you were kind of content of staying as just friends with this man you love, but now all of a sudden you don't even know if you guys are even friends anymore because he doesn't tell you 'bout this new girl. You would feel DEAD inside, you would be breaking down, bitching and complaining to all of your other girlfriends on how inconsiderate he is. So you either grow up and stop playing with his emotions, or stay on the path you are right now, where even being friends who talk once in a blue moon, might not even be an option in the future.

• Poor fella I guess.

Stop playing games with the guy.. this is what makes falling in love hard. The worst thing you can do is play with someones emotions, when you do, someones gunna get hurt, PERIOD. Just be straight up and think about others.

As for feeling 'dead', it speaks for itself. In this instance, When you think the world of someone, they betray you, feeling 'dead' pretty much covers the next part. Emptyness.

What Girls Said 6

• Holy ouch! poor guy...i don't know what to say. everyone says go out but at the same time, so many drastic things have happened between you two, how will it affect your relationship if you have one? lol and obviously you guys can't be friends because its only hurting the 2 of you. what is done is done. I personally would NOT have let it get this far. Heck, I'm dating one of my good friends now (plus he knew my sis before me). lol we were both scared of losing our friendship but we realized now that we know how each other feels so its still gonna affect our friendship. I'm glad I took that leap because I'm hella happy. He's there as a best friend and a cuddle buddy!

• Do you actually think that any of this garbage is rational?

Why would you try to break him up what about the girl ?

You & he do not seem to care about anyone but yourself.

I say leave him alone , he is better off without your games & you are better off without his.

Its called immaturity, its tough but not fatal, you will survive- Grow up then get involved..

Right now you do not know the difference between hurting yourself, hurting him , hurting the girl who btw NEVER did anything to you except exist...

& Why would you want to be with a guy who would use a girl to get back at a girl?

I almost hope this is a troll, because this is too miserable a situation for you to think of as normal.

• don't have any advice, as I've never put someone in this position, but I have to say that it sounds like you totally crushed him. You were cruel to play those games with his emotions just because you were confused, had you been straight up with him from the beginning you could have salvaged your relationship, but I think it would be better for both of you to consider it completely over.

• OMG! He told you that he feels dead inside because his feelings are deep for you and he feels depressed because he can't have you because you posted that you met "the guy of your dreams" on MySpace. GO AFTER HIM YOU FOOL! Call him!

• Sounds like you want to keep him wrapped up with you as a very best friend but he wants you for a girlfriend. Sorry, but you cannot have him for a BFF unless you want a relationship with him. If you don't want him for a boyfriend, let him go. He will work through his feelings for you and move on.

• HE OBVIOUSLY IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!