Should I Kiss her?

I want to invite her over this weekend to swim, and I want to kiss her really badly, but I don't know if I should kiss her on the lips first or go for the cheek?

We are both 16, and we have even cuddled a little, I think she really likes me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try kissing her on her cheek right by the corner of her mouth, that way it might make her realize that you like her and maybe give you the opportunity to kiss her on the lips as she or you will only have to move your head slightly, therefore it kind of eliminates the awkwardness of going straight for the lips.

What Girls Said 3

• okay sorry, you're 16. I thought you were like 12 or 13 and weren't sure if she was even into you. In that case. if you're serious, then scrap what I said. Do it when you're both alone. take her somewhere away from the crowd of people. I would follow the 90% rule, although if she's shy, lean in a little. She'll definately be expecting it when you ask her to come alone, so she'll be able to kind-of make up her mind and not be completely shocked/freaked-out.

Good luck!

• I don't know how close you are with this girl, but if you're not dating yet (which I assume you aren't) than definately go for the cheek. And make it casual, like you're European (but not in front of her friends. too embarrassing maybe). Have you guys been flirting at all? Do you know for sure if she likes you? It also depends on your age. are you 17/18 or 13/14?

• Doesn't a kiss on the cheeks signify you just want to be friends? Why would I kiss a girl on the cheeks if I can go for her lips? If a guy you liked kissed you on the cheeks and then walked away wouldn't that leave you thinking hmmm.. he just wants to be friends!!

• No, I would think he was playing hard to get. you have to back that up with flirting, to let her know your intentions aren't just friends, but more.

Basically, flirt with her in a "sexy" way and keep a bit of distance, but go for the cheek casually. I say heck, do it in front of people! But if you want something more personal, let her go in 90%. How old are you? It actually does depend on your age. How serious are you? Seriously?

• Well go for the cheek first then later go for the lips if she is the clean cut kind of girl go for the cheek but otherwise if she is not try talking dirty to her sometimes the girl will fall all over you and go for the lips

What Guys Said 1

• Do not ever ever kiss a girl on the cheeks for the first time! that's a surefire way of getting yourself LJBF.

• Oh I should have added, unless you do it like you are whispering to her telling her you want to kiss her so you give small kisses on the cheeks as you make your way to her lips.