What does it mean when a guy calls you hot?

well what's the difference when it is cute hot pretty ? etc. does it make any difference if a guy texts you it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a 'fever " ?

cute is if you are honest, happy and smart, hot is if you make him want you/your likes to have sex, pretty is if he's giving you some passion of love

What Guys Said 3

• Hot: Definite sexual attraction

Pretty: Above average and attractive

Cute: Attractive because you look nice and have cute features

• Cute means like "aww she's adorable"... hot is like "wow I really wanna have sex with her"... and pretty is just like "she looks pretty good"... And no, a text doesn't change the meaning.

• i think hot means pretty and but a little more sexy. but not as fun

cute is pretty not as sexy but more fun

pretty is pretty with out sexy and fun.

What Girls Said 3

• well there is a difference based on my personal experience... All the guys that send me text or call me saying "you are HOT" these guys find me attractive and wanna do me... but the guys that call me you are a "nice girl" or you are "pretty" tend to want something with me not just physical... usually the guys that call me HOT are the player type/ the one that won't commit and just wanna have a good time... too bad those are the ones that I usually fall for :(

• It means he would definitely not pass the opportunity to have sex with you.

• it means he wants to have sex and if you are cute he likes your personality