Should I talk or not?

OK so here's the thing. I have a crush that I don't see almost at all, he is my friend's brother and this one day my friends and he's classmate told him online that I like him. He said cool and logged off. So should I say something or not? It's been quite a while since I last talked him.

What Guys Said 1

• Every time that this happens to me it never goes anywhere. If you like a guy you need to flirt with him and chat and let him know you are intersted if he feels the same he will contact you and ask you out etc, if he doesn't then he's not really into you...

What Girls Said 1

• Have you seen him after this "incident"? If that was the case, how did he react? Has he tried to contact you? His reaction could mean two things: a) he likes you back or b) he was just being polite since he was talking to your friends and his buddy, your brother, would likely give him a hard time if he hurt your feelings (that may be an explanation for his reluctance to contact you, dating your friend's sister is never easy). But the only way to know for sure is to ask him: do you think you could be courageous and tell your brother's friend that what the others said about you was true?