Should I ask him out for the fourth date?and how?

I met Cory online 8 months ago but we didn't really meet up and not talking on msn either. 30 days ago he suddenly talked to me on msn and asked if I was interested in meeting up. Yeah sure..So I met him 4 weeks ago for the first date.

The first date (5th of may)was good we had dinner and talked about ourselves a bit. Then he drove me home afterward. We kept texting or calling each other during the week, at least one msg a day.

We met up again one week after(13th of may), and we end up kissing each other, that was great too, still kept tenting during the week then we had the third date (18th of may) and we end up had sex..I was really regret afterwards because I felt a bit guilty..And afraid of he's not calling anymore..However. He texted the next morning and asked how did I feel..Then I felt happy again, so we kept in tough until 27th of may. Even we kept in touch but I haven't seen him since 18th of may.

He seems really busy because he bought a new boat and doing some course at night time, I understand that but he stopped texting me since 27th of may. Its been three days since the last time I received his msg.

I text him on 25th of may asked if he had anything planned on Sunday(30th of may) and he said he prob free on Sunday night...But I didn't hear anything from him about meeting up again...

I really like him, he seems a decent guy , but is he losing interested in me? Should I ask him out for the fourth date?If so and how?

well,he just bought a new boat and he went to boating on Saturday(29th of may), if he really likes me he should have asked me to come as well? Or he is just doing some random play stuff to me? I am really confused.I am 28 and he is 36
Or the first three dates all asked by him...so I am not sure if I should ask him for the fourth date.I know some guys like chasing and will lose interest if the woman is always available?
I really like Cory, he seems a decent guy and doesn't go to bar ,doesn't drink either.So I don't wanna let him go, if he seems lose interest in me, how could I get him back?
he replied as" hello,only night I'm free is tonight. maybe friday.when are you free? I might be down your area on Thursday"
thank you for all the advices, I've been trying stop talking to him..no text msg and not talking on msn with him either..then he started to talk to me and said he had been crap in the last few weeks and hope could catch up with me this week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is interested, you are just makin yourself too available, constently makin plans after each date instaed of just takin things slow and not focus so much on when you are going to see him again. A lot of guys don't like it when a woman makes herslef so available, seemingly like you have nothing else to do besides date him. Kind of back off a bit, your wanting to see him too much and he senses that, hon. yall are dating and its good to sometimes just let things come up unexpected sometimes and let him chase you. Right now, he is a little quiet because he needs a little space from you. So chill out and if he really liked you and hasn't heard from you in a while, he will call again and this time don't mention when am I gonna see you again because you already done that enough. Let him be the one to do that and when he does, say ok. But know this: Don't focus on him so much to where every time he wants to see you, you are always available to because it will start to look like you have no life and that he is solely responsible for entertaining you. A guy likes a woman who hangs out with her friends sometimes or has things to do sometimes. you know? But yeah, tone it down a bit because it does look like he is losing a bit interest so now is the time, to stop contacting and let him come to you.

• Thank you very much I was thinking of that too.But what if he never contacts me again? Should I just wait for nothing? I'm not saying I am an aggressive woman but I don't wanna be too passive either.Yeah you are right I am really into him and I am trying to hang out with my other friends as much as I can , so I don't have to think aobut him all the time.

• Thank you very much I have texted him today and asked" hello busy student, how is your night course? was wondering if you feel like meeting up again this week?" he replied as"hello,only night I'm free is tonight. maybe friday.when are you free? I might be down your area on thursday" so does that mean he is still interested?

• So you totally missed my poit to let him do the chasing for once but then thanked my advice but still continued to get at him first as you have been doin. Ok. Well, do what you feel you should do and yeah he can say yes all he wants but it comes down to the actions of it actually happenin. he did say maybe but you need to still chill out on askin to see him more than he does with you cause if it hasn't now, its almost about to dawn on him that you area little clingy a bit and possibly desperate.

What Guys Said 1

• I would spend your energy looking around and seeing what other prospects you have. If a potential partner is waffling like this, it sounds as though he treats it as more a relationship of convenience. It may be difficult, especially since you sounded fairly invested, but you may be prudent to redirect your interest somewhere else.

What Girls Said 6

• Let him chase you. He lost interest cause you slept with him. If you do see him again, make him wait until you guys decide to be in a monogamous relationship. Not talking marriage or anything, just agree not to see other people. Watch out, he may be married too.

• hmmm... I think you should give him 1 more chance, maybe he really is busy and you should give him some space but, if he doesn't give you a decent reply just FORGET him. Don't feel bad bout what happened, things happen. Try and look for another fella, this time you will know what to do and what not to do, so you kinda learned from this experience both good and bad. Keep your chin up, I hope this helps you :)

• Thats what happens when you stop doin what he expects you to do then he starts wonderin about you and starts calling you. You got to let them chase you and sometimes you just got to disappear for a while.

• Sorry to break it to you, but he's got sex out of you, so he's suddenly 'busy' - not a good sign.

Don't ever ask him out! If you do, then he'll get used to it and expect you to initiate everything.

it doesn't matter if he bought a boat or an island. Plus, you wanna be a saturday night girl, not a sunday or any other night girl. Saturdays are prime date nights and unless he's not willing to spend the precious saturdays with you, you're worth more than that.

Tough love advice: Stop talking to him! Move on, find a different guy! and maybe... no sex until you're in a relationship next time? :)

Best of luck,

• He is a guy whose interest has definitely weakened. He may only have been interested in a casual sexual deal and now that he has had sex he realizes he can have it with you when he feels like it. In other words, he will take you off the dating circuit and put you on the booty call circuit and contact you only when it works for him.

I think you know the difference between a guy who is interested and one who doesn't really care. A guy who was really interested wouldn't be able to wait to get you on his boat and to have that fourth date.

• Girl, if he is running away, figuritively speaking, chasing him is just gonna make him run faster. You get it? Sometimes you got to let go of what's not there. You can't make or change anyones mind no matter how hard you try. Now, you don't want to appear desperate or crazy to him, do you? No, I'm sure you dont. So don't ignore the signs of him backing off from you because if you do, your just gonna hurt yourself even more whne you realized that holding on didn't make him turn around and run back to you. Time to move on because time will heal if you just let him go, leave him alone and everything will be fine.