What are some bad dates you been on and how did you get out of it?

What happened?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I had a bad date with a girl I met off POF (it's a dating site). She looked normal in the pics and when I video cam'ed with her... but I didn't realize it was because I didn't see her lower body. To make it worse it turned out to be a double date with my friend and his girlfriend which was also a friend of mine.

So she was a midget okay... not a hot midget that I'd give the "D" to on any given Sunday, but some kind of deformed kind that looked waaaaaay worse than any dwarf or midgit on Television. ... also I just came back to America from overseas, he was there with me, and his girlfriend in Japanese... and I was close to a 6 month period of not being laid at all. I was trying to readapt to how chicks get picked up here in the states.

So there I was... avoiding my date and drinking heavily to avoid her. She tried to cuddle. My friends saying things like "dude, I'm so sorry" and "I feel sorry for you." We drop her crippled butt off and go to get some beer... I bought a 40oz. I was upset already but when I got out of the car, the 40oz bottle feel to the ground and broke. It was the straw that broke the camels back.

I cried... literally. I just wanted some pussy... didn't get it so I'd settle for beer. Now it is past 2 in the morning and I can't buy beer and I just dropped it.

All I can say now is I wanted to just die... but I made it long enough to finally start poking some puss again and now everything is all better.

• 1st we want to know YOURS
    but OK
    fraternity rush party after being bored all day with their antics, set up with older, worldly gal only interested in joining the seniors table, no conversation, so she DID after sending me for drinks; took my drink, felt great going home and never had to deal with that frat house again... except stealing their trophies frat prank when next door neighbors in retailliation

• one time i went on a date and the girl was being suuuper bitchy to me and the waiters, she was ordering really expensive stuff, talking on her phone and texting, so i said i was going to the bathroom and excused myself, i headed to my car and just left so she was stuck with a huge bill hahaha

• I've had one where a girl was an extreme catfish. She looked nothing like her pics and was 100 pounds heavier. She didn't just have a double chin, but a triple chin. I just told her I was tired and had to get up early. The date lasted 30 minutes. I'm not a shallow person but it's pointless to see someone when there's no physical attraction.

Another girl I met showed up tired from drinking and she didn't drink at all, I was. And she would do nothing to further the conversation and give weird looks when I'd ask her about her and tell stories. She was cute but It was painfully awkward. I just told her I had cutoff my limit and was tired.

• 4d

oh man those both are just horrible lol i dont know which one was worse but dang i been catfished too. it sucks when you had your hopes up so high to be let down

• 4d

Yeah I mean no one should be insulted for their appearance but at the same time no one should be guilty for not being physically attracted to someone. I mean how are you gonna know who's really attracted to you if you mislead people? It's one thing to take your best pics but it's another to make yourself look like someone totally different.

Yeah the other one was acting like it was my fault for the awkward silences.

I think having have a lack of physical attraction is as bad as having nothing to talk about.

• 4d

If you have no physical attraction then kissing let alone sex will be awkward. If you have nothing to talk about then conversations will be awkward and forced.

• Just last 3 weeks she was a gold digger... Lost 2000 dollars of saving account with her but hopefully I got back 1300 of that... Don t be gold diggers boyfriend

• Absolutely beautiful girl but bad blowjob after a date. Her teeth were killing me. I wasn't able to get out - I didn't wanna embarrass her. She was a real trophy girl.

• I said I wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. Never bothered to respond the next day.

• One, I faked a page from work. One I said I had really bad gas, and had to leave.

What Girls Said 5

• I went on a first date with this guy - seemed like a nice guy/great date but he asked me at the end of the night if I would be interested in a relationship where he took me places as his girlfriend abroad/events/parties but irl we wouldn't meet families/friends etc or date locally... I was like 🤔 what the fuck?
    Turned out he had a missus but wanted a side piece to show off 😒
    I told him to fuck off 😋

• 4d

oh wow well at least he was honest about what he wanted but bad guy tho. glad you have respect for yourself to not settle for some guys trophy piece.

• 4d

He was honest to some respect about what he wanted not about the whole thing, I only found out about the missus through a friend.

• 4d

well yeah the last part he lied but the part about what he was wanting from you. Most guys would just lie and make you think its more when all they want is to use you. So glad he didn't wait til it was too late and you had feelings. he told you off bat. wish more guys were honest

• Went to the county fair with a guy who refused to have either of us pay for parking. He said he knew a shortcut into the place. We ended up trespassing on private property and I had to climb over a fence while wearing flip flops. I didn't have to spend any money that day, but I still want my money back.

• 4d

Oh, and since he drove I wasn't able to get out of it. Just suffered through. Lol

• 4d

lol dang that is bad and he is sorry and clearly broke. money back for what? you didn't spend anything you said...

• 4d

I was just joking :) I just meant by it that it was such a waste of time. Haha thing is, he wasn't broke. I actually think that he was trying to look like a bad boy, or something. Who knows.

• I met a guy from online who's photos were probably him 20 years ago and before her got hooked on drugs. I walked in, saw him and left.

• 4d

lol dang. that was funny as hell! i would havecuzzed his butt out for such a big lie and waste of time. Thats why you gotta enter their phone number in facebook which will pull up the persons page from their number and most people put there number sin on facenook not knowing people can find them that way and there an app called image finder or put in google images and it will give you app options. you can get a pic of them and upload it on that app and it will pull up info on the pic if there is any. I have caught a few catfishes on fb from their number and the app. it works

• 4d

Good idea! This was sad but funny lol

• If you need to get out of a bad date, before hand you should tell a close family member or friend that you trust, so they know where you are and what the occasion is. Y'all should have a code word or something if it's serious. Like: How are the chocolate chip cookies coming along?: aka the code word. Or a phrase where they can get you to coming home or something and it's not obvious that it's fake.

• I went on a tinder date with a miscer haha
    Just sort of stuck it out until it was over. hahah