Women what is the most you would do on a first date or what's the most you have done?

So I'm going on a first date with this guy soon and my friends started talking about some of their first dates and they were saying that if it's going well they give head on the first date but I've never done this before but what do you lot think and what have/do you do on a first date when it's going well and do you think I should give oral if it's going well or not mainly for women but men can give their opinion aswel

Thank you in advance

194

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you see this guy as a possible LTR or are you just looking for a sexual encounter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a minute! lol Head on the first date? Just because the date is going good? It's still the first date though. How well do u know this guy? Depending on the type of guy he is, if u guve him head so easy, he'll think this is something u do ALL the time and treat u different. But, if this is something that YOU want to do then go ahead. It's just the way you're speaking about it.. it's kinda like you're wondering if it's mandatory or something. It's not sweetheart! 😊You can thank him for having a good time and give him a hug. If that's what u feel like doing.

• And to answer your question, the most I've ever done on a first date is kiss him. Which is something I don't do anymore.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Was given a HJ 1st date but only once in all those years + she was stalking me after a double date, so took her opportunity to hook me into a summer fling

Otherwise. lucky to get a kiss, mostly as a thank you, possibly as a "passing grade" or to obtain another invitation

That's in Texas anyway, I read on GAG how much more wilder things go in NZ or for Aussies...

• sounds about right

• Lol no. Dont do more than kissing on the first date

What Girls Said 18

• first date id talk and get to know him maybe a hug at the end if it feels right. not bc im holding back., i physically do not want more than that on a first date. but if i did want more id do it. or no i think id wait bc waiting makes it feel better with most things.

• Honestly if the guy is being generous and kind. And I find him attractive i USE to give him sex esp when I have been drinking or let him eat me out. But do what makes u feel comfortable not because u feel pressured to do it.

• How can I get a date? I'd love to give you whatever you want as well as tease and eat you all nite long. And again.. again.. God I'm so horny right now. Thank you..

• The most I'd do is a hug. No sex, no kiss.

• If you are looking for a boyfriend, the most you should do is probably a kiss.
    If you are just looking for fun and don't care what happens afterward then you can do whatever you want.

• I have never kissed a guy or did anything on a first date, abbé hold their hand but for a first date that's all I'd do. But if I just wanted sex then I'd probs do more😂 but I'm not really looking for that.

• I've had sex in the first date sooo there's that i guess

• Did he jump in a pit and save you from a bear? If so, yeah... oral.

• Do whatever feels right or whatever you want to do and that you are comfortable with.

• hug :)

• The most I'd do is hug
    Kiss on the 2nd or 3rd date
    Anything sexual after a few more dates

• Most i have done is have sex on the first date which is a horrible idea. Most I would do now is simply hold hands and kiss him if it went well

• depends... if you are looking into possibly dating him.. don't do anything sexual activity... the guy will not take you seriously at all after that. don't give in until a while AFTER y'all have been dating.

• The most I've ever done was hold hands and kiss (mouth closed) if I felt a connection with the guy.

• Do what you want and what you feel like doing. There's no right or wrong answer

• My first date.. gave head

• Took a plane and spent a whole weekend.

• Most times I will go all the way on a first date. But Im kind of a slut. Lol
    It doesn't matter what your friends do. You have to do what's right and comfortable for you. I think most guys are good with kissing or making out. You don't have to suck him off unless YOU want to.

• A kiss on the cheek. Gotta leave them wanting more..