Is he a shy guy? Is this a date or are we just hanging out as friends?

so this guy asked me to hang out with him. And me and him are going to a yogurt place. And I am kind of nervous because I don't know if he likes me or not! But is this like a date? or just going somewhere as friends. And this is his second time asking me out but the first time I said yes but then my mom told me that we had to go somewhere and it was a emergency so then he asked me again. This week and I said yes. So does he like me? Is this a date or actually just hanging out? And should I kiss

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he interested in you and wants to get to know you, chat flirt if you like him maybe it will go somewhre maybe it wont, only one way to find out...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes he likes you. Guys don't go out of their way to ask a girl out twice if they're not interested. I wouldn't stress too much about it though. If you two can talk easily face to face then it will all go fine. I'm a fan of letting the guy kiss you in these situations where you're not really sure. And when a guy says "yep" its usually they're not great at communicating through texting, or they're getting lazy and don't want to try at the convo anymore.