How long should I wait to call him?

I hooked up with this guy I know on Friday night. We were both kind of drunk but had a great time. I sent him a text a few hours after saying that I had fun and I hope we can do it again soon. He didn't respond which is okay, but how long do I need to wait before texting him again? Do you really think that he may be done with me because I put out or am I being paranoid?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you really think that he may be done with me because I put out ?"

It's possible: it takes all kinds of fools to fill a world...

Arrange for your roads to cross again and talk to him rather than texting.

What Guys Said 1

• ok I wanna be honest with you, it sounds like you just got used or he realized he just wants you as a friend. I would text him asap and ask him whether it made things weird or if he actually wants to go out with you again. there is no harm in confronting a guy to make a situation more clear, honestly guys really (for the most part) like it when the girl brings stuff up instead of bottling it up like your doing now. hope this helps, good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with both the guys but I think you should call or, better, meet him in person if you can pull it off. And we're all paranoid if we put out to quick, and rightly so, however, it only matters if it bothers you. Best of luck. Cheers!