Is it bad to date your brother's girlfriend's brother?

I like him a lot very attractive but feel awkward. He already has a girlfriend with one daughter but is pregnant with someone Else's kid. He tells me he doesn't want to be with her. And I know he likes me too

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, this guy screams responsible. A baby with one girl and another girl pregnant? Please at least promise that when you sleep with him you use protection so you don't end up in the same boat.

What Girls Said 1

• read "he already has a girlfriend", now re-read that line. think. yes this guy doesn't sound like a great guy does he? he has a kid and he's not taking care of her or being a good father figure. and I agree if you do decide to go for this dude, use protection, don't want another kid with no father in their lives to happen.

• I think he is being a good father figure because this girl is having a baby frim another guy