Do you guys like when your girlfriend texts you first?

I hate texting my boyfriend first! I feel like I'm being annoying. He always texts me first. Some nights he doesn't text at all though. Is he waiting for me to text him first or does he just not feel like texting. We're 17 and see each other everyday in school just in case your wondering :)

What Guys Said 1

• You don't have to, as long as you don't ignore him, he will will continue to text and pay attention to you.

He can't always be thinking about you.. so he isn't always going to text you.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are simple creatures, he is most likely not thinking "Oh god, I don't want to text her again so I will wait to hear from her," like girls do. He doesn't care about that, but if he doesn't want to text, he won't. If he does want to talk to you, he will call or text. It does not mean he is not thinking of you. Trust me. My boyfriend thinks I am the greatest thing walking, and he thinks about me 24/7, but if we have seen each other that day, he might just want to relax and do his own thing at night. Don't waste your time worrying about it, but definitely wait for him to text you. You want him to think you are busy doing your own thing!