What do I do?

OK my friend set us up, we text everyday now everything was going good, last night we got a little dirty on texting anyways we said are good night and that was that... A hr later I get a text from him, saying something dirty but I know the text wasn't for me cause of how it was worded and it didn't go with the convo that we were talking about. He told me he wouldn't cheat, he isn't like all those other guys, etc.. Well what should I do, ignore it, confront him about it, I feel like I'm being played once again.

Most Helpful Guy

• whats obvious? (to the girl who posted before) I think you may be over analyzing the situation...then again I could be wrong...i WOULD NOTTTTTT I repeate WOULD NOT assume anything...that ONLY leads to trouble...

confront him about it, ask him why he sent a message to you an hour later that didn't really seem to go with the flow of your conversation, did he mean it for someone else, was it a mistake, maybe he was drunk and forgot the flow, who knows...assume will only make an ass out of you and me hense why its spelled ASS-U-ME...it only makes an ass out of hte person you are assuming towards and if you are wrong it will therefore make an ass out of you...its just not good to assume anything...

approach the situation maturly and if you think he's lying then just drop it and ignore him, you don't want a liar or cheater in your life...anyways you aren't dating him so its techniqually not cheating...as far as being played just take things slow, don't rush into anything at the moment if your hesitant, look out for your feelings and emotions

you can't judge every guy on one guys actions...we are all NOT the same, do not judge anyone on past relationships or expierences, it will just lead you to a miserable life...

hope this helps, just be straight up and ask him, if he hesitates or can't look you in the eyes he's lying...then leave him and forget about it

• That's the thing, she has already asked him. Think about it from a "what if this happened with a girl I liked" perspective. You chat, call it a night and get a weird out of context kinky message later on? They aren't officially dating yes, and she has approached him but still isn't sure. It's obvious that he is flirting with another girl. And it would be an ego blow to a guy, if a girl you dug was "technically not cheating" on you.

What Guys Said 2

• Come on, you girls are calling him a cheat based on one text. It could easily have been a misunderstanding. That can happen when you exchange so many texts. Instead of asking others what the intention was with that text, ask the guy who sent it. That way you can stop stressing and speculating and find out the truth.

• just ask him

What Girls Said 3

• It's obvious what he's doing, I don't even need to say it. You can choose to ignore it now, and get hurt later. Please just know that if you play dumb, it was your choice.

• I knew you were going to say that, I don't understand why guys are assholes..

• Amen sister! But there are a few goodies out there... make sure he has a dog, opens doors for you and does stuff to make you laugh. And the best one is telling them you want children in the next five years... if he isn't serious he will run a mile! ;)

• True a girl does do the same stuff, I would never play a guy though cause I know how much it hurts. It's just wrong.

• try replying to the message and see what he replies back to you. if it seems to far a fetch try to confront him and let him know what you're thinking. if he doesn't try to really make things work, break it off.

• i think just ask him straight out about it... is it possible he could have misinterpreted and of ur messages, easy to do with texts... And plus it'll give you peace of mind...