How can you tell if it is worth it to ask a girl to hang out?

I am shy and I am not sure if she likes me but I really enjoy talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you can answer that question. But here's a word of advice for you: ask her out regardless of what she says. If you don't ask you'll never find out if she likes you or not. If you are afraid of her saying no, afraid of rejection, then I STRONGLY SUGGEST you ask her out just for getting rid of that fear, not because you want to hang out with her, but to overcome that obstacle of uncertainty. You'll thank me later.

You do not lose anything by asking her to hang out. On contrary You only gain.

What Girls Said 2

• If she talks to you all the time or some how finds a way to touch you, (slap on the arm, hug, etc) it's probably because she likes you. Just go for it. ;-)

• if she talks to you a lot and she starts a lot of conversations, than it's worth it. if she doesn't and she doesn't carry on a good conversation than it would be useless.

What Guys Said 3

• If you like her, then go for it. The worst she can do is say no and then you have your answer. To be safe though, you should ask her to "hang out" not "go out" because if you are friends and she doesn't want to be anything more than that then she'll have an easier way to deal with your proposal without damaging your relationship. Also, when you're choosing what to do you should go with something that you might do if you were just friends at least until you're sure she wants more.

• If you two get along go for it. No is the worst she can say. I was shy too till I met the right girl and the gamble worked for me

• Go for it. What's the worst she can say to U...NO?!