What is wrong with me?

I have been dating this guy for about 9 months and we are very happy. When we started dating we were both in relationships (unhappy and ready to leave; but in a relationship) so we broke up with our exes and got with one another. Ever since I have had this terrible feeling about his ex. No matter how much he says he loves me, I can't help but feel he is in love with her. He makes me feel like a queen and has told me that only I matter to him the way I do as well as we talked about getting married. I just can't seem to shake it. Mostly because he is determined to keep her around. We made an agreement to speak to others but not go out with them. This makes it where I can't see my friends but he can because his buddies are cool with girls and HER. It wouldn't be an issue if she was not involved. I don't mind him having girlfriends. I have guy friends, it is her and I want to stop feeling this way. I have talked to him about it and all he tells me is that "I am being silly and overreacting, not being sensible" I am at my wits end. I don't want to lose a good man. I don't know how to deal with this anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably feel the same. I just feel from past experiences it very hard to be friends with exes. If she took it badly she may try and win him. If she was OK with it then maybe there is nothing to worry about. One of my exes is like a brother and the other there is huge chemistry. Hope it works OK.

What Guys Said 1

• If he cares as much about you as you care about him, and he can see how spending time with her is obviously hurting you; Seriously reconsider marrying him. You should be the most important person in your man's life. He should not continue putting you in that uncomfortable situation. Make sure he never sees her without you being there. (EVER)

What Girls Said 1

• He is trying to make this other girl jealous and trying to keep you. Do not marry him if you feel this way tell him that if she is around you won't be anymore and that is that.