Do guys like good morning text?

I know, as a girl, I love them. but when I send one to this guy I'm talking to...it seems like he is annoyed almost. I really like talking to him..

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It depends entirely on the individual situation, I suppose. I really enjoy waking up to a text message from someone I enjoy talking to.

2|2
    0|0
  • do it to wake me up,

but if its a weekend, and I am taking my 12 hour "nap", I do that every weekend, I'd be mad as hell if you wake me up at 10 am by a gd morning text.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah not a texting type of guy I wouldn't mind if she called though.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yea...don't do that.

Speaking from personal experience, it feels like they are being a bit clingy if they are texting you good morning. I got kinda annoyed, but then I told my then-gf about it and she stopped.

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 2

• well my guy loves it...i wish him dud molning! (hi hi.. trust me I really do!) and he never asks me to grow up! he's never annoyed...he loves me for what I m...n he loves everything I do...n we both just love each other's molning...oops! I mean morning voice...

1|1
    0|1
  • It all depends on the relationship that you have with the guy...and every guy has his preferences...

Sincerly, I don't know how come some guys don't like it! lol my ex boyfriend loved this x) I don't think that a caring message wishing good morning can be clingy or anything... Only shows he's important for you & you are thinking of him! I like it...and I would try if I were you ;) Wish you luck!

1|2
    0|1