Would you date someone who belongs to some other nationality?

There's a lot of unknown racism in all countries. You would say 'it depends'. But speak from your heart.. Would your really date someone from another nationality, someone from the other part of a world?

Eg: If you're an American, would you date someone from China, India, Egypt or some other part of the world?

Go for anonymity. But just be frank.

I'm from India, sixteen, and I don't like the racism in this world.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course I would, I love meeting new people & learning about different cultures

i do not think I have even ever been attracted to my own nationality :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Well I enjoy meeting people from other countries, but I have to say that I wouldn't date someone from Germany. For me German people are really weird, plus I hate their language.

Don't get me wrong but I simply don't like them. I'm not American, but I'm open to other nationalities except German as I said.

But I agree with you when it comes to racism, it's a sad thing.

What Guys Said 3

• I pretty much exclusively date women from other cultures

• I already have: two English and two German. Not all at the same time.

• if anything I prefer to date girls that aren't my nationality lol. for some reason because I grew up in america I feel weird around my own race haha. to me it doesn't matter, a person is a person because of who they are not what race