I've never kissed a girl or even held a girls hand...Is there something wrong with me?

I'm 19 and I've never done anything with a girl. I've never had a girlfriend, and girls seem to find me weird. Is there anything I can do to do anything with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok you said girls find you weird as in what, the way you dress, the way you act around them, or what need more info on that. If a girl finds you weird, then that pretty much means kind of creepy not trying to put you down or anything but what are you doing weird?

What Girls Said 1

• You just haven't found someone yet. Don't worry about it. Your time will come! ^-^ (though if you want to try to be a little flirty it wouldn't hurt.) Oh, and if you are willing to do anything to get a girlfriend, try to find out what they think is weird and chill with that a bit. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, nothing wrong. If there was, there would be a lot of people needing desperate attention in the club devoted to people that haven't been kissed by your age. It's got a surprisingly high membership. Don't worry. Seriously. I'm 24 and still never been kissed. Life just got in my way and buggered itself all up, so I'm still an inexperienced bloke in that regard too.