What do guys think of women who put up a wall?

women who put up a wall

and are afraid of opening up to a guy when your dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how hot she is.

The amount of crap a man has to put up with has to be less than or equal to her hotness.

That's for most guys.

For me though its like this:

I'm looking at my watch thinking: "Ok, if I end this date in early enough I can call "Jen" and go out with her."

• I don't really get it

so if she's hot ur gonna keep on dating her even though she's boring? but if not ur gonna ditch her?

• For me personally, she has to be interesting and attractive or I leave. Life's to short to be wasting it on some girl you don't like.

• You should really be asking "how do I open up to a guy".

At least you've recognized there is a problem.

What Guys Said 3

• How bad a case of 'putting up a wall' are we talking here? If she's not really willing to talk about anything other than the weather then I imagine most guys losing interest really fast.

• depends

• Great question... I have run into this in my life, several times... I thnk it's sad. It really is. When a girl can't love herself, you really can't help her- or so I thought... they can be helped... just gotta let the sort it out for themselves.

What Girls Said 0