Dating more than one girl?

Hi everybody,

Is it "ethically" wrong to date more than one girl simultaneously? Like I date one girl on Friday, and the other on Saturday? Or is it something anyone would do (given the chance)?

Girls: How would you react if you came to know that you are one of the women being dated? Would you just leave? Or would you stay in to compete (with the other girls)?

Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not to fond of this whole concept. I personally don't think it is right. It is unfair to all of the girls you are seeing but then again all girls are different. My reaction to this situation would be to stop dating you. You dating more then one girls will most likely end up with you picking and choosing which one you like more and end up hurting someone. Each girl is different some girls are up for this type of thing or is possibly doing the same thing you are. But, most girls I don't think would go for this whole thing.

What Girls Said 4

• depends on the woman. Some girls are up for open relationships like this. But I'd say the average woman would not be too happy about this. especially if feelings are invloved, people could get hurt. either end one relationship, or tell them both and see how they react. if you get a negative response...well..learn from your mistakes lol!

if I was the woman id be pretty p*ssed to be honest lol.

Faye x

• I would be bothered if a guy I was dating was dating other women. I'd probably call it off. I doubt I'd want to stick around and "compete" with the other ladies. My job involves more than enough competition, so it would really suck to have to be in some sort of "competition" in my love life. Competing for a guy's affection, not interested. hah. Maybe i"m just too much of a sensitive person to have to go through that.

But, there are girls who are open with that sort of relationship and that's okay. It all depends on the person.

• If it is just dating then there is nothing wrong. People can go on dates with many different people at once as long as they aren't tied down. But if you start to seriously like a girl and exclusively start seeing her, dating others would be wrong. If you are just in it for the fun and to see who your next potential partner could be, then go for it!

• Personally, I think it's wrong. I would probably be upset and I wouldn't go out on anymore more dates with this person. I don't compete. Either the guy knows he likes me or he doesn't. If he does I want to be his main focus and not another girl. If he doesn't like me, oh well I would be friends with him. Competing is useless. You can find a better wayyyyy guy in the time you find that you're just wasting your time on something that's just as pointless as the guy that you're competing for.

• So I get a down vote on my own personal opinion? the irony of that

What Guys Said 4

• Until it's explicitly clear that you are dating exclusively, you date who you want, when you want.

• As long as you let them know that you are in an open relationship with them, I always let a girl know when I'm exclusive or not, its a really big thing for me to be honest with women and myself about what I want

• Its ethically wrong if you date a different girl every other day

If you date one girl one week

And maybe a different girl another week

Thats not as bad

But its still kinda bad

You should only date one girl at a time

Open relationships are just excuses to date as many girls as possible till you find one you like(in my opinion)

• Ya that is ethically wrong. Would you want a girl going out with you one night then another dude the other night?