Do guy like it more when a girl calls or texts him?

So the guy I like and I think that he like me to so we text all the time and in school he walk by and look at me but doesn't talk and I get mad because he is not the guy that he was the first time I meet him and that was like 4 years ago he changed because he said that he liked me and I was ok but know when I get to school he walk by and look at me I think we have stared to eye talk in school but I just wish that I could tell him that I wish he could go back to the guy he was 4 years ago but if I tell him that do you think he would like it more on the phone or texting

Most Helpful Girl

• if you feel obligated to tell him that, then call. Honestly though, if you only text with the guy and he doesn't talk to you in person. why bother? I would just stop texting him. There are so many other men out there that will talk to you, but if you're hung up on one guy you'll miss it.

What Guys Said 1

• CALL! I can't stress enough how impersonal a text message is. A quick call has more meaning than an emotionless text message.

If you have the time to make a call.make it. Otherwise, a text message is a nice reminder throughout the day when you want to talk to someone but don't have the time.

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously, if he did this to you, then forget him. you deserve so much better. you need someone who is going to be the same person with you as he would be in school. Don't need a 2 face.

• guys change. get over him. its his loss, not yours.

• You don't get it we are like brother and sister and I am staring to like him and I am moving out of the U.S.A