If someone was texting you and you wanted them to stop, wouldn't you say so?

my ex is ignoring me because I sent to many messages. We broke up 5 months ago. Our break up goes like this. He comes over we cuddle watch movies cook dinner go food shopping have sex and sleep over. It's exactly like when we were together. Than he starts becoming distant and I start freaking out by sending him lots of texts telling him how I feel. After about a week of this. He gets p*ssed and tells me we can't be friends blah blah blah then I back off and we do it all over again. Last time he even got me to promise to never contact him again a week later he calls me and we hang out. Ok so a week ago we had one of our week long text fights again and now he's ignoring me. I send messages saying if you never want to talk again just tell me. He won't. Do you think he will contact me again and if so how can I get him back.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to drive a girl crazy is silence. He is way harder on women when thet do not have control and they don't know what is going to happen next. So a great way to fight with a girlfriend or whatever is just not answer texts or calls. It makes you girls try even harder to get the guy, sometimes they forget why they are chasing them in the first place because they get so caught up in getting the guy to talk to them again. This could be the case, when he is ready or bored he will contact you, just to use you for a night or so then break it off. My suggestion is try to treat him the same way, try not talking to him for awhile and go from there.

What Guys Said 1

• The guy isn't interested in a relationship with you. The only reason he comes back is because of his own insecurities. You should just stop contacting him, in any way, and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• You are emotionally dependent on him and he knows it. Whenever he feels bored/horny he calls you and he gets exactly what he wants. He then expects you to leave him alone, because you haven't given him any boundaries! He basically does it, because you seem to be waiting on him, willing to do everything his way. Which is why he will not answer you regarding you never contacting him again. He is like: "Ok, I already told her to back off. If she allows me to contact her, she acknowledges that we are friends with benefits, so why the heck won't she leave me alone after I get the nookie?!" Guys do NOT associate easy sex with meaningful relationships. He is not ignoring you because you sent too many messages. He is ignoring you because you refuse to get the idea. Get away from him.

• The besat thing to do is to just move on. You need to find someone who doesn't treat you like crap and he needs to stop using you. Don't let him be in charge and come running every time he curls his finger at you. Just stop texting him. If he texts you, ignore him. He'll get the picture eventually and move on.

• just let go this is not healthy at all for none of you ... you probably like him but he just comes back to you when he wants you it shouldnt get to the point where you freak out and text him non stop one msg is ok and if he's interested he would reply and work out the situation but there is no real communication therefore no real relationship