Girls: Who would you rather date?

[NOT VERY IMPORTANT STUFF HERE BUT NEAT TO KNOW]

Now, keep in mind these are real people. I'm not giving out names so I'll say #1 and #2 to refer to them.

I'm a friend of theirs and I'm using the account of one of them, but posting it anonymously.

They both bicker about who is a better catch for the ladies.

They wanted me to post this to see once and for all.

Both of these boys are 17 years old

[NOW IT'S IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

#1- Very smart, but has a somewhat arrogant demeanor about it. He has no trouble flaunting his intelligence, but it's mostly as a joke; however, it can still get annoying. He's sarcastic toward people he likes and dislikes but never is malicious towards his friends, if he does offend somebody he cares about he always apologizes and feels bad about it. Mostly introvert he likes to play games, watch TV, read, etc. but has no problem going outside to hang with friends. Kind of quiet when around new people, not that he's shy, but becomes increasingly social with familiarity. Very funny as well. Some of his jokes can be offensive (racist jokes mainly) but they're still funny. Hates democrats with a passion and republicans almost as much, so he's independent. Despised Barack Obama since the beginning of the campaign. Prefers smaller crowds but not he's not agoraphobic by any means. He's very similar to Danny from Role Models towards the middle of the film. Slightly racist, but not hateful. Pessimist. Good writer, likes to write books in his spare time. Huge fan of Shakespeare. Doesn't drink or do illegal drugs. Wants to be an FBI agent. Height- 5;7 weight- approx. 150. Favorite Movies: Silence of the Lambs, Pulp Fiction, A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, Goodfellas, Godfather.

#2- Very arrogant, thinks he can beat anybody at anything if he tries hard enough at it. Thinks he's very good-looking, and as a result of this he might not like some people right off the bat because he thinks they're ugly. Is an attention hog. He likes to have the attention of everyone in the room, and he gets it usually by doing something stupid. If he thinks of a funny joke he tends to use it over and over again even when it's not called for. Can act very immaturely. If one of his friends likes somebody he doesn't or dates someone he doesn't like, he does everything in his power to end their relationship. He is loyal to people he actually likes though, very loyal. Likes Barack Obama. Drinks, doesn't do drugs, but he wants to. Height- 5;10. Weight- approx. 160. Favorite movies- The Love Guru, Transformers, Armageddon, Yes Man, Death Race.

Pictures down below:

#1-

link

#2-

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha...well me being black I would automatically assume #1 is not interested in me. But all in all he sounds like a nice guy. sorry but I HATE guys like #2 why the f*** would you automatically not like some one based off of their looks? That's wrong...no one can help the way they are born and or look. He seems to me like he has some underlying selfesteem issues always wanting to be better at some one when it comes to things. ALWAYS wanting to be the center of attention? You can't be in the lime light all the time, also wanting to break up a relationship his friend's might have with some one just because he doesn't like them? Nah, that sounds like a genuine jackass to me...Sorry but he does. I'd go with #1 any day even if he is slightly racist at least he seems to be comfortable with who he is he doesn't seem like he feels he has to prove anything to anyone...

• He has black friends, he's not completely racist. He's the kind of racist who goes around saying stuff like "We all know damn well why Obama won the election." He doesn't dislike someone right off the bat for not being white, it's just it doesn't take much for a minority to get him to start ranting about people of another race.

• Haha, I have friends like him. Even though we both have different views on things we still manage to look past those and are good friends. = ]

What Girls Said 12

• Wait so you want us to say witch one we like more? Um I'm going to say guy two just because... you know what I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with this so I'm just gonna stop right there. But I will say this guy two is pretty cute and he seems like he would have his moments. Also he sounds like some of the guys I hang out with. As much as I love guys who read guys sounds like the kind of guy who would get on your nerves and after awhile you just want to smack. Sorry I realize they're your friends and I hope I didn't come off as a bi**h or something.

• No offense but I probably wouldn't go for either. I would have said #1 but racism and pessimism are HUGE turn offs. #2 is cute but he kind of sounds like a total jerk. sorry I know this isn't helping but its just my honest opinion :)

• He's really not that racist. He has black and Mexican friends. But he'll call his Mexican friends stuff like "taco-bender" or "salsa stand." He does say nigger, but never as an insult.

How he's racist. During the Obama campaign he didn't like him. When he won he claimed stuff like "We all know why he won." or "I'd like to see him pull that crap off with a lighter tan." It's not inherent racism it has to be triggered by something. Usually by other acts of racism.

• I think you need to add more links. and Id go for #2 because he seems like most of my guy friends and he I think we'd get alng better than number #1

• #1 sound sweet...but no fun.

I pick #2

• i say that most girls(sensible girls) tend to stray away from guys like #1. #2 is probably my type of guy anyway. unless ure confident you can't get a good girl(usually). my personal favorite is #2. only one prob, you never said their d*** size! I like to know before I start datin him.

• But you have to admit, #1 is pretty f***ing ugly.

• I think number 2. He is really sonfident, and I like that. The only thing I don't like is that he wants to do drugs and he drinks; to me that is a turn-off.

• I wouldn't date either of them. Also, your links are faulty.

• for me, id say #1. #2 sounds kinda shallow (sorry. not meaning to offend here) and slightly controlling. #1 has good taste in movies ;) I'm more of a personailty kind of girl cos looks aren't everything.

• So you're saying #1 isn't much of a looker lol?

Don't worry about offending them, they wanted me to do this.

• Nope. just not the guys I would usually go for.

• it kind of seems like you like #1 better as a friend. true?

but #2..I would actually have a lot in common with though. so probably him. #2 likes really stupid movies and I hate Obama! but I do like to drink..

• Neither because there both arrogant!

• OK I'm older than 17, so I'm going to pretend that the boys are 18+.

I wouldn't date any of these guys, if they are single no wonder. Both of them have a lot of traits that would be unattractive to women and seem like they would be really annoying, I don't think either of them is a BETTER catch, both of them are equally bad but I would pick #2 only because #1 is a racist and I'm a black woman so that wouldn't go over well.

by the time I answered the question the pics were gone so I didn't judge this by looks at all

• #1 Sounds cool, #2 sounds like someone I'd date.. But I'd give both of them a chance :)

• guy 1 seems more of a best friend to future boyfriend potential type of guy. guy 2 seems like more of a fling guy and that can be attractive at first but it gets old very quickly.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't touch either of them like... To me it seems like you've written this in favour of number 1, which leads me to believe you are number 1, haha. Explaning the huge defence of 'I'M NOT EITHER OF THEM' at the start.