He does drugs, parties, and hooks up, but is the sweetest guy ever.. should I date him?

me and this 'bad boy' have liked each other for a wile now and people always bother us about how we should date etc. we both really like each other but I'm scared that his part animal personality will ruin our relationship and we should just stay friends?

would he change for the better if we were dating?

* PARTY ANIMAL

not part animal...

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's not a lifestyle you're comfortable with, I wouldn't recommend it. It's not so much about the guy himself, but rather the way you view his lifestyle. Because you aren't comfortable with the way he spends his free time, there will likely be a lot of tension between the two of you over him and his party-boy lifestyle. I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't try to date him, but definitely keep that in mind.

What Guys Said 1

• you can date him...but if you plan on getting serious enough to marry or have kids with...you better re-bait your hook and go back fishing

What Girls Said 2

• I already had a similar situation, and I didn't date the guy...(and this is my advice).

• if you like him, than take a chance. that's what being in a relationship is all about.

if you change him for the better with him stopping with his party animalness than it shows that he cares and want you just as much and/or badly.