He says he doesn't like me but he texts me everyday?

Sorry about the long description...

I've been flirting with this guy for several months now. We exchanged numbers and started texting each other. It started off as once a week, then moved to every three or so days, then every other day, and finally we text every day now. He always initiates the texts. Recently, he's even started calling me. However, he says he doesn't like me but he talks sexually to me sometimes. Recently, he's told me that he "luvs" me and has even said "te amo". Later on he told me I was his best friend for life (as a joke). We don't get to see each other that often due to conflicting schedules. I originally had a crush on him but have started to move on. I like him as a friend but I've never had a friend (even my closest ones) contact me as much as he does. Should I just accept this as friendly behavior or is there something more going on?

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it sounds like he's a little confused with the whole situation. It really does sound like he likes you but he's scared and confused, I think you should hang out together and just have a good time, when the moment have a serious talk and just get it out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• i think that might be really just friendly! :/

0|0
    0|0