What does it mean when a girl texts "Hey you." ?

I've spent a lot of time with the girl, she def. knows my name. Is that flirting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say that she's flirting. I add the you when I'm being flirty, she I would guess when others do it they mean the same.

What Girls Said 6

• its very modest flirting. its not like she's saying hey sexy or anything. its just a sweet hello to capture attention more

• it is a little flirty.she's being coy

• alot of the time I put that if I don't want to just say hey, its nothing that

special

• It means that she sees you, she notices you as her "boy" and she;s referring to you as her boy toy. unless it is you that texted her first, she's interested in you,

• When I say "Hey you" I'm definitely flirting. lol She probably is, too.

• It means come to mama babe.Go bang her

What Guys Said 2

• I get this when I forget about returning a text. But like, say I get busy, then go to work, then it slips my mind, and sometime the next day or day after I get a "Hey you!" (lol, like where'd ya go, hmm).

• I wouldn't look to much into it. If she really wants to flirt, it'll be more than just a "hey you".